Service Graphics Design! - FREE <3

HarryKB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2014
Treuddyn, Wales
YouTube
hakebayt
@Droppzy - My portfolio is currently on Instagram as I am unable to afford hosting for an online portfolio, It is also quite lacking, as you will be able to tell, but this is the reason why I am doing so much free work, buidling it up :) @harkerbal.graphics

peach drinkwine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
YouTube
Hello, all offering free graphics design to boost my portfolio :) send me anything and everything and I will get it to you within a week at the latest!

i could use a channel icon and banner have the colors down at least

pink,light blue and white

if this helps at all this channel is going to be mainly minecraft might throw some sims in there as well

Last edited:

Fact Bits

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Bro, can you do one YouTube banner for me? I am attaching an image for getting an idea of how I want it. I have layered psd file of the same. I will provide if you want.

Attachments

• 12_3d_space_scene_facebook_cover.jpg
    12_3d_space_scene_facebook_cover.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 6

Trippst3r

Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2016
United States
YouTube
ItsTrippst3r
@Trippst3r yes sure, I am doing the requests in their respective order, So there is a queue but I can do some for you, just leave a comment with what you want
Most definitely! :) It doesn't have to be anything fancy; I'll take just a Twitter banner for the time being to not overwhelm you. I just want it to state my name (Trippst3r). Feel free to be creative!

SnakeCity

Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey would love to get a new logo made for my channel. I would like something similar to my current channel logo (meaning having a snake as the main focus of it) but want something more unique and cartoony. You can honestly be as creative with it as possible. I want to change the general color from blue to red as well. If you can make me something cool that what be AMAZING!! :)

HarryKB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2014
Treuddyn, Wales
YouTube
hakebayt
Sorry for the delay everyone who I have promised free graphics, I moved house last week and so haven't had an opportunity, I am beginning your work with the highest priority. Hope you can all understand! @peach drinkwine @Tom Cryer @Sky Gamer @Trippst3r @SnakeCity[DOUBLEPOST=1492540288][/DOUBLEPOST]As the queue has gotten quite long, I will stopping any more requests for a period, Feel free to leave any requests below this comment and I will get back to you :)

Reactions: Trippst3r