Service Graphics Design! - FREE <3

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Hi, it would be much appreciated if you could make a banner for you tube channel" Deathlake speaks" that seems relevant to the content on that channel!. Do you think you can slot me in? its cool if you dont want to ^^

Mister Dom

Rising User
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
Hi there! I would love a new profile picture, I've made several attempts but (as I'm sure you can see) my art skills are lacking. I'd like something like a cartoon face with short, dark hair; somewhat pale skin; thick-rimmed & squarish glasses. I like green, purple, and black but would love to see what you come up with!

Channel Link: youtube.com/channel/UCK2CwiHYPexVJ9MTijJ9ztQ
I've been inactive for the last months (on an exchange) but I'm hoping to get back into video-creation soon!

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
Hello, all offering free graphics design to boost my portfolio :) send me anything and everything and I will get it to you within a week at the latest!
dude, i have an ideal for a banner, like i want a hooded figure siting leaning up against a broad sword(or it could be a guillotine sword), and like in front of them would be random blades... the background would we something like a lake with the moon reflection off of it.... and would have the name of my channel in the moon and/or on the blade of the broad sword(or guillotine sword).. i know its a lot but let me know what you think..

also, you should try to make a wordpress blog for your portfolio..