Network Got Unlinked

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
This is my first time logging into this website for about 4-5 months. I recently just came back to YouTube and will start making videos again very soon. For some reason, my channel got unlinked due to potential future copyright claims and strikes ( I'm guessing my channel was unlinked because i rarely upload).

I just need to know if i can re-partner with Freedom. If i can't, i'm probably just going to leave.

Reactions: Gaara406

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
This is my first time logging into this website for about 4-5 months. I recently just came back to YouTube and will start making videos again very soon. For some reason, my channel got unlinked due to potential future copyright claims and strikes ( I'm guessing my channel was unlinked because i rarely upload).

I just need to know if i can re-partner with Freedom. If i can't, i'm probably just going to leave.
Theoretically yes, Freedom has released a notice saying that the algorithm they use to highlight potential violations may have effected some channels adversly when there was no need for concern (paraphrasing but you get the jist of it). As long as you channel is in good standing and has an active monetisation policy then by all means reapply to join Freedom :)

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
OMG, This happened to me also! Saying something about future copyright claims and they wouldn't even specify what content they had an issue with! So frustrating that they never even bothered to contact me before hand, instead they just unlinked me, no warning at all!

Reactions: Trippst3r