Subscriber Milestone Got 7 Subscriber ;p

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hi friends,

My name is Rohan.& I am just running a YouTube channel in my own name 17 days till now.& I always try to give you guys some quality content & I also got 7 subscriber on my channel.I know it's not a lot but it's great for me.I am really happy with that.Don't know why just thought to share the feeling of reaching first 7 subs in 17 days :)

Thank you so much

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats gaining 7 subscribers in 17 days is good going, now you will just have to keep up with the good content and fingers crossed that growth will continue

Jimmy Flugel

New User
Apr 5, 2016
I have just reached 101 subs ^^ but still congrats man :D I'll check your channel out :) maybe help you towards your 50 :D

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Congrats gaining 7 subscribers in 17 days is good going, now you will just have to keep up with the good content and fingers crossed that growth will continue
Thanks you so much for the support...I really appreciate what you say :)

I have just reached 101 subs ^^ but still congrats man :D I'll check your channel out :) maybe help you towards your 50 :D
Yeap.....thanks a lot for the support :D

Good lord, next milestone is 14 subs? Please save the milestones for actual milestones.
I know it's not a great milestone :(....but guess what for a new YouTuber it's a great feeling even if they got 1 subs each day :D....So just sharing the feeling.You are a great YouTuber now with 42K sub..but once upon a time you also start with 0 subs...So I hope you understand what I am trying to say (y) (Y)....Anyway thanks for the advice :)

Reactions: Jimmy Flugel

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
Brother 7 is a lot! I have people who say 39 subs is low. I have worked my ass off and had so much fun doing YouTube that it feels like millions!!!

Reactions: Jimmy Flugel