Gaming Gorilla in your midst! :D

SabreOnYT

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
Australia
YouTube
G'da everybody!

My name is Sabre, A.K.A Lachie and I am clearly quite new here!
Its great to see such a vibrant community and Im absolutely stoked that I can be part of it!

I hope you are all well and welcome me with open arms, fingers crossed I can keep my motivation
up to keep posting on the forums and get to interact with you all!

Anyways, sort of a quick hello, would love to meet some of you!

Have a good one!
Talk you you soon! :D

BANNER.jpg

Reactions: AFKPlays

SabreOnYT

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Okay, well

I'm currently 19 years old, turning 20 in April,
From Australia, born and raised, I found freedom a few years ago actually through another Youtuber that I met in a game called DayZ. He urged me to join, and eventually got around to signing up!

My Youtube consists of mainly gaming content in the First Person Shooter genre, this includes the likes of Arma, DayZ, Squad and Battlefield titles. I try to aim my channel to include the viewer, either through raw immersion or something more face to face (like giveaways) My channel only consists as of current with 185 subscribers who I all love dearly, such wonderful people.
I actually started my channel in 2013 and had and aspiring dream to become a video game podcaster, after a few failed attempts I left my channel to gain dust and began with gaming content late 2014. 2 years have passed, my channel has grown and I love to see this happen.
I currently work as an apprentice boilermaker but still have a dream to be able to make something out of youtube (as we all do I suppose)
Recently my uploading schedule has gone downhill due to work priorities but I do hope to rise it from the ashes, especially due to the fact I am going to start Live Streaming soon!
All in all thats all I can really provide you all at the moment, but please, If you do have any questions please feel free to ask!
I love to answer any questions you want to know!
Thanks again!
Sabre out >:D

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
G'da everybody!

My name is Sabre, A.K.A Lachie and I am clearly quite new here!
Its great to see such a vibrant community and Im absolutely stoked that I can be part of it!

I hope you are all well and welcome me with open arms, fingers crossed I can keep my motivation
up to keep posting on the forums and get to interact with you all!

Anyways, sort of a quick hello, would love to meet some of you!

Have a good one!
Talk you you soon! :D

View attachment 17636
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Nice intro follow up mate! and not to mention you're channel is pretty good as well! :D Looking forward for more! :)

Reactions: SabreOnYT

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Okay, well

I'm currently 19 years old, turning 20 in April,
From Australia, born and raised, I found freedom a few years ago actually through another Youtuber that I met in a game called DayZ. He urged me to join, and eventually got around to signing up!

My Youtube consists of mainly gaming content in the First Person Shooter genre, this includes the likes of Arma, DayZ, Squad and Battlefield titles. I try to aim my channel to include the viewer, either through raw immersion or something more face to face (like giveaways) My channel only consists as of current with 185 subscribers who I all love dearly, such wonderful people.
I actually started my channel in 2013 and had and aspiring dream to become a video game podcaster, after a few failed attempts I left my channel to gain dust and began with gaming content late 2014. 2 years have passed, my channel has grown and I love to see this happen.
I currently work as an apprentice boilermaker but still have a dream to be able to make something out of youtube (as we all do I suppose)
Recently my uploading schedule has gone downhill due to work priorities but I do hope to rise it from the ashes, especially due to the fact I am going to start Live Streaming soon!
All in all thats all I can really provide you all at the moment, but please, If you do have any questions please feel free to ask!
I love to answer any questions you want to know!
Thanks again!
Sabre out >:D
Welcome to the community! Glad to see you around the forums! Anyways have fun and good luck :D

Reactions: SabreOnYT