Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Hey, you all!

I just started sharing my youtube videos on google plus and to its communities inside. I am waiting for results that might help you grow in youtube I hope this works well and I am positive that I will get subscribers and views with google plus.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
To me it seems like communities on Google+ are just more of a dumping ground ( I speak from experience and for being a member of a few of these) its very rare that any of my videos being shared on these communities get any real feedback, apart from the occasional +1.

Reactions: RatbagGaming2

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
same experience as the guys above, I have been added to some groups but I got nothing out of it, google tried to make it a platform but it died as quickly as it appeared

U

User.123120

Good luck to you, let us know how it goes! I don't use Google+ myself so ill be interested to see what happens [emoji3][emoji3][emoji4]

Currently Away From Pc.

Reactions: Louisse Subido

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Hello guys, I just came back from an out of town shoot. Anyways, it actually goes with the type of content you are making and also about what interests you, for example I am interested in film making, music, gaming, anime, travel, vlogging, motivational speeches/quotes/sayings, inspirational words, streaming, social media. So I'll go with communities that cover this kind of topics so that you will a positive feed back on what content you make. Remember this, "People with same interests as you is a potential audience of what you do." It doesn't go with if one person is getting successful in the community that he/she is in, its because he/she shares the same interest with the people who is inside the community.

Also don't forget to practice putting up from keywords and humorous description for you every post. It really helps a lot.[DOUBLEPOST=1510405184][/DOUBLEPOST]In addition to that also go and learn new things from the big channels in youtube so that you can catch up on what is the best for you.