Goodbye Freedom! It was a great ride.

StealthyWolf52

The WolfArmy will rise!
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2014
YouTube
After a lot of thinking and a lot of looking around adna lot of, well, you get the point. I have made the decision to un-link from Freedom! My reason vary but mostly I thought it was high time I tried riding solo. I may one day return, but this is goodbye. I joined Freedom with 44 subscribers and am leaving with about 170 1 year and 6-7 months later. As I said, it was a hell of a run, but it's time I leave. To everyone in the community, thank you for being awesome. I have met some great people in my time here and hope to meet many more, but beyond that, I have nothing more to say besides, once again, goodbye Freedom family!

Reactions: Julian Sava

StealthyWolf52

The WolfArmy will rise!
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2014
YouTube
Good luck with your channel !!!
Ah, well good luck with your channel bro!
Good luck with your channel mate!

Your staying on the Forums or leaving here too? :(
Good luck mate. Hope it all goes well for you.
Thanks to all of you and good luck to you too! As for staying on the forums, IDK. I think it would almost feel inappropriate to stay here, but IDK.

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
You know ... I am always confused by when people decide to leave. Like I can understand if you joined and now you are pretty big and wanna go to a different network or you feel you no longer need a network at all. But with such a small amount of subs ... what exactly is the benefit of going solo?

Reactions: Julian Sava

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
After a lot of thinking and a lot of looking around adna lot of, well, you get the point. I have made the decision to un-link from Freedom! My reason vary but mostly I thought it was high time I tried riding solo. I may one day return, but this is goodbye. I joined Freedom with 44 subscribers and am leaving with about 170 1 year and 6-7 months later. As I said, it was a hell of a run, but it's time I leave. To everyone in the community, thank you for being awesome. I have met some great people in my time here and hope to meet many more, but beyond that, I have nothing more to say besides, once again, goodbye Freedom family!

Wish you the best of Luck mate !
I just joined FreeDom 2 months ago and I just found out about the Forum today !
Hope you reach your GOALS

Reactions: StealthyWolf52

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
You know ... I am always confused by when people decide to leave. Like I can understand if you joined and now you are pretty big and wanna go to a different network or you feel you no longer need a network at all. But with such a small amount of subs ... what exactly is the benefit of going solo?

I don't think there is a benefit ever being SOLO
Network = Help , Ideas , More Subscribers ( hope so ) , New Friends , etc..
I've been solo for some time and I didn't do that well since AdSense was giving me a minimum amount to reach in order to Cashout
So at the end of the day a Network is nice and good.