Good tags

CBlairzy

Rising User
Jan 1, 2016
Barrie. Canada
YouTube
I don't know any tags for Halo but if you download the chrome extension TubeBuddy and learn how to use it via: YouTube video's, it can help you find tags for any type of video you upload!

The Bossman

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
search your video, find all the tags which they use. Then reword them. I got a video top of the search page by calling a glitch a hack because no one else called it that. Although both terms are correct.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The best tags are the things that you would use to find your video on the first page.

Basically just insert a moderately used tag that's not used too much so you'll get into the top page of results, and avoid adding any tags that wouldn't net you within the first 2 pages. So things like "Gaming" or "gaming YouTuber" are out of the question because they're overused, same with "halo" as a tag.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The best tags are the things that you would use to find your video on the first page.

Basically just insert a moderately used tag that's not used too much so you'll get into the top page of results, and avoid adding any tags that wouldn't net you within the first 2 pages. So things like "Gaming" or "gaming YouTuber" are out of the question because they're overused, same with "halo" as a tag.
Agreed^

Also tag your channel name and video title.

FlareWolf

Well-Known User
Jun 11, 2014
YouTube
There's a site that generates video tags based on your video's title. Just google search: youtube tag generator, and you'll find it.

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
So when i entered a good tag to use (90% keyword score), it doesn't show up?