Good stuff for starting a youtube channel

ianvalee

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
So many people ask with what headset keyboard etc they should start with... i have 2 lists

Cheap:
Mouse: Trust GTX 25
Headset: Logitech G230
Keyboard: Logitech G105
Screen: Samsung (any 1920 1080p)
Mousepad: Steelseries (any)

Not So Cheap:
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: G933 (wireless) G930 (Wire)
Keyboard: G810 or g910
Screen: Asus (any 1920 1080P)
Mouspad: Logitech G440

This is my personal Preference for both!
I hope i helped you guy's

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
Not to be blunt, but i recommend no one in any circumstance to get a headset for YouTube.

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
When starting Youtube. Use what you have got, see if you like it before you go spending all your cash. If you deciede you want to make a go of it then invest.

First I would highly recommend investing in a good microphone check out this guys channel I am sure you will find one to meet your budget mine was only £15;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvOU-zTlankT-JjN3ZzvuKA

Camera wise depends on your content, I would use a webcam for vlogging in your room as it is easier just to leave it where it is. If you are doing more traditional filming I would us a DLSR the range in price but are versatile.

Then have a look in to lighting, there are loads of tips on youtube on how to get better lighting. You can't always rely on the sun.

ianvalee

Rising User
Mar 26, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
When starting Youtube. Use what you have got, see if you like it before you go spending all your cash. If you deciede you want to make a go of it then invest.

First I would highly recommend investing in a good microphone check out this guys channel I am sure you will find one to meet your budget mine was only £15;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvOU-zTlankT-JjN3ZzvuKA

Camera wise depends on your content, I would use a webcam for vlogging in your room as it is easier just to leave it where it is. If you are doing more traditional filming I would us a DLSR the range in price but are versatile.

Then have a look in to lighting, there are loads of tips on youtube on how to get better lighting. You can't always rely on the sun.
its for people wanting to buy gaming gear so this is my sugestion for them :p its not to say "buy this before doing youtube"

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
So many people ask with what headset keyboard etc they should start with... i have 2 lists

Cheap:

Not So Cheap:

IMO it does not really matter what keyboard or mosue you have unless you have a ten year old piece of crap :D The things that you should pay atention to are your computer/console and audio quality=microphone :)

Reactions: Quatec

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016

Cheap:

Not So Cheap:

Thanks for the layout but I prefer Razer way over logitech ;)