Gaming Good morning freedom

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
Good morning!

I have a bit of a unique want here - I want to help people.

And I help people in a few different ways already.

I participate in a weekly podcast helping people learn to run Computer Repair Businesses

I have made a few how to videos for my customers, which I will be doing alot more of, with computers.

And I repair computers every day.

I am adding something to the mix that I've wanted to do for a long time, and that's streaming gameplay. I am a small channel (20 ish subscribers) and I am looking forward to getting to know you all, and growing together.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Good morning!

I participate in a weekly podcast helping people learn to run Computer Repair Businesses

I have made a few how to videos for my customers, which I will be doing alot more of, with computers.

I am adding something to the mix that I've wanted to do for a long time, and that's streaming gameplay. I am a small channel (20 ish subscribers) and I am looking forward to getting to know you all, and growing together.

Welcome to freedom!
Great to have a podcast channel. George recently showed us a great podcast software if your interested. Just hit up the main freedom channel.
Why don't you tell us more about yourself.

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
Welcome to freedom!
Great to have a podcast channel. George recently showed us a great podcast software if your interested. Just hit up the main freedom channel.
Why don't you tell us more about yourself.

Well, to start off I co-host the podcast so it won't be on the network (although if the main host retires that'll be my first move is to get everyone onto my own YouTube channel)

I own a computer repair business and run that full time. I've been a gamer since I was in diapers and I'm proud to say that the 2 kids that are old enough have kept up the tradition (although I'm willing to bet the 3 month old isn't that far away)

That's about all I can think of right now, unless someone has any questions?

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
Well, seeing the other introductions around the forums I realized that I missed the "formula" in the intro rules post, so I'm just going to put this here *whistles and walks away*

Your name/alias: Chris Carruthers - chris081888 - Gersiana
Where are you from?: Canada
How old are you?: 27
How did you find Freedom!? Referred to you guys by the BitWarriors channel
What made you join our forums?: I like to be involved in groups that I'm affiliated with. Generally forums are the best way for me to do so.
What are your hobbies?: Archery, gaming and electronics
What is your favorite food? Good food - I gre up on a farm so I'm not too picky
Why did you start YouTube? I enjoy teaching, and I enjoy sharing. If I can help someone play a game, fix a computer or improve their IT company I've made a positive impact that day.
What is your biggest dream? To raise my 3 children and put them through College.
What kind of channel do you run?: A mix of Gaming, Technology and a vlog in the near future.
How frequently do you upload?: Currently uploading daily.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Good morning!

Woah! What you do seems pretty unique! xD I did look up your channel too! A bit random but good nonetheless :)

Chris Carruthers

Freedom! Member
QUOTE="AFKPlays, post: 974194, member: 165173"]Woah! What you do seems pretty unique! xD I did look up your channel too! A bit random but good nonetheless :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

The RAW footage videos have been moved to a separate channel to clean things up a bit. It'll look alot more organized soon enough :)