Gaming Good morning, afternoon or what ever time you see this!

M4DKiLLA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2016
Wales
madkilla.com
YouTube
So my real name is Steve and I come from a Country called Wales which is in the United Kingdom! I found Freedom by looking for a new partnership as my other one with Fullscreen came to an end. With them I decided not to continue with their partnership as I felt there was little help being provided by them.

I joined the forums because I would like to participate within my partnerships community and get to know the people who are active here!!

I also wanted to give my views on this partnership before I carry on, I was very surprised and wow’d with the amount of content that’s on the website. Epidemicsounds is just the most amazing thing I’ve came across and that George posting videos gives the feel that I would be given the most help I can get. Big fan of him!

I run a gaming channel. Yes how original. However it’s my personality that is my own thing aswel as my content that I put up.
I may have a slight speech issue with pronouncing things this is down to my dyslexia which has been a let-down for myself and it’s knocked my confidence a litte. But I feel that I’ve redeemed myself and making videos makes me a lot happier.

I used to upload on a daily basis. As I’m working fulltime I couldn’t ensure the quality in my videos and felt it was too much to handle. After a year passed my goal is to upload weekly until the time comes where I get a good amount of audience watching my content.

I hope you liked my introduction and I look forward being a part of this wonderful community.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom forums Steve. Where about from Wales are you from if you don't mind me asking? And I love that you even stated where Wales was - that made me smile :) Finally I want to say thank you so much for that lovely detailed introduction