Tips & Tricks Good games to record

Gamer Haven

Rising User
Sep 16, 2015
YouTube
So what games are people finding good to record in order to get more views and more channel activity, right now I do GTA but what are you guys seeing improves views and channel traffic?

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
the thing with playing something that has just come out! EVERYONE IS GOING TO DO THAT. personally i would say. record what you want to record. you will get the views and subs eventually :D

Reactions: zeke morgan

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Yea takes me some time to get subs and views, I pick Sleeping Dogs reason why I enjoy the game and like show my Experience with everyone sure just recorded you game you like :)

VipFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
YouTube
Minecraft is a good one i get a lot of views if you want youtuber on my server contact me but its all about recording on a good server and making it sound good

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I say always record the games you like, don't worry so much about the views starting out as if you focus on that you will soon find yourself spending so much money on new releases and trying to blitz through them to keep up with better known YT'bers that you won't really enjoy the games. All the games I have played I did because I wanted, not because I thought about what people wanted to see.