Gaming Good day, Im new to Freedom, but it looks awesome so far!

LiquidGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Good day everyone!

Im new to the Freedom Family, but i must say, so far it looks amazing! I see a lot of people helping eachother in the forums and on youtube, thats awesome!

I have started my youtube channel a few months ago, but did not post every week. I am planning to post atleast once a week, probably twice or three times. The reason i started with youtube is simply becoase i enjoy playing games, and i hope i can entertain or help others with showing my video's. Untill now i have not spoken in my video's, but thats coming soon. All tips are welcome!

My channel name is LiquidGaming. If i have done it right, it will show up in my signature. Please do not judge me too hard, but ofcoarse all contructive critisism and tips are welcome.

Cheers!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community @LiquidGaming I really hope you enjoy it here and of course if you have any questions or need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask in the chat, as you said were all friendly and eager to help if we can. One tip I can't stress enough, when you are recording audio try not to think about it, just pretend your talking to a friend about the game or whats happening on the screen, and and smile, it sounds rather strange but it livens your voice up :)

LiquidGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Welcome to the community @LiquidGaming I really hope you enjoy it here and of course if you have any questions or need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask in the chat, as you said were all friendly and eager to help if we can. One tip I can't stress enough, when you are recording audio try not to think about it, just pretend your talking to a friend about the game or whats happening on the screen, and and smile, it sounds rather strange but it livens your voice up :)

Thank you Zeke! Thats a very usefull tip, to be honest, im a bit nervous for recording my voice, but i promise you, its coming soon! ;)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you Zeke! Thats a very usefull tip, to be honest, im a bit nervous for recording my voice, but i promise you, its coming soon! ;)
Well I look forward to hearing it when it comes out. Trust me once you get a few voice recording done you will look back at this moment and wonder why you were worried. As with everything practise makes perfect :)

Reactions: LiquidGaming

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
welcome !!:Dhere to freeedom:D:D:D
Happy to have you here :)

im glad you started your own youtube channel is so much fun:) i saw your video "WoW Legion" only 1 hour left until release:D

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
and i hope you will have a great experience here at freedom:D

Have a wonderfull day and welcome again;)
//ADA! :D:D:D

LiquidGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
welcome !!:Dhere to freeedom:D:D:D
Happy to have you here :)

im glad you started your own youtube channel is so much fun:) i saw your video "WoW Legion" only 1 hour left until release:D

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
and i hope you will have a great experience here at freedom:D

Have a wonderfull day and welcome again;)
//ADA! :D:D:D

Thanks Ada! It is indeed a lot of fun, I am hoping to recieve my Occulus Rift next week, its going to be awesome!
Tonight when i get home i will check out your guide. Thanks for the effort!

Welcome to the community @LiquidGaming ;)

Thanks TwilightPrinze! (bedankt ;) ) Its good to be here!

Reactions: Ada Horror

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Thanks Ada! It is indeed a lot of fun, I am hoping to recieve my Occulus Rift next week, its going to be awesome!
Tonight when i get home i will check out your guide. Thanks for the effort!

Thanks TwilightPrinze! (bedankt ;) ) Its good to be here!
Whoa :eek: Did i just see a sign of a fellow dutchy?!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Good day everyone!

Im new to the Freedom Family, but i must say, so far it looks amazing! I see a lot of people helping eachother in the forums and on youtube, thats awesome!

I have started my youtube channel a few months ago, but did not post every week. I am planning to post atleast once a week, probably twice or three times. The reason i started with youtube is simply becoase i enjoy playing games, and i hope i can entertain or help others with showing my video's. Untill now i have not spoken in my video's, but thats coming soon. All tips are welcome!

My channel name is LiquidGaming. If i have done it right, it will show up in my signature. Please do not judge me too hard, but ofcoarse all contructive critisism and tips are welcome.

Cheers!

Welcome to the family mate, What games do you play and you channel name sounds familiarly

LiquidGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Welcome to the family mate, What games do you play and you channel name sounds familiarly

Thanks @RewindThatGaming ;)

Im playing all kinds of games. At this moment im playing BF1 Beta, but im playing WoW, BF4, BF Hardline, Call of Duty, Indie games, Role playing games, etc.
Next week my Occulus Rift will arrive, then i will try some virtual reality horror!

Im noty sure why my channel name sounds familiar, im just here since last sunday :p My youtube channel exists a little longer tho, but with 16 subs at this moment its not that popular yet.

Thanks for the warm welcome mate! ;)

LiquidGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Check pm, i'm building up a Gaming Community on Discord and need my fellow Dutchies among them :p

Thanks! I have replied to your PM ;)

Hi and welcome to Freedom! I see by your banner you are interested in Battlefield. I am as well :D What is your favourite Battlefield?

BF4 has been my favorite for a while now, but i must say, playing the BF1 Beta was really awesome. BF1 video is coming up tonight ;)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Deukalos

Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
BF4 has been my favorite for a while now, but i must say, playing the BF1 Beta was really awesome. BF1 video is coming up tonight ;)
Damn straight :D I love doing Battefield 4 videos. Unfortunately Poodlecorp has DDoS'ed EA, so the servers for the beta don't work full stop including FIFA, BF4 and all that. Hopefully they will be back up and running soon. Pre-ordered BF1 and I cannot wait. Let's hope EA don't screw up like they did on the release of BF4.