Gaming Going to start youtube-ing again...need help

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Im gamer1000% ... i started youtube back in 2012....and i had a lot of fun...i made a good number of subs... and i recently started posting again... just here and there..but soon i will be getting a webcam and a new editing software....

so my new improvements will be:
~ i will soon have a webcam
~ i will be getting a better video editor...i use windows movie maker at moment, soon be using movie studio 13 platinum
~ i have twitter...twitch...and steam interconnected to my youtube
~ i am working....on my talking problem....haha im not a very chatty person, so im working on that
~ i will start being consistent when i get webcam and start let's plays and such

Your name/alias: gamer1000%
Where are you from?: Missouri united states
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? a video on youtube stuff
What made you join our forums?: i need people to tell me what's wrong with my vids
What are your hobbies?: anime, games, benchmarking, editing, meddling/building pcs
What is your favorite food? chinese
Why did you start YouTube? hmmm..2012?
What is your biggest dream? to have a large number of subs...and or follows on twitch ...and be able to raid someone with very few subs...so that they like....get really happy and continue to do it, and gain some subs/follows
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
How frequently do you upload?: at moment....rarely..but once i get webcam...which will be soon, i will do it prob every friday and saturday

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Im gamer1000% ... i started youtube back in 2012....and i had a lot of fun...i made a good number of subs... and i recently started posting again... just here and there..but soon i will be getting a webcam and a new editing software....

~ i will be getting a better video editor...i use windows movie maker at moment, soon be using movie studio 13 platinum
~ i am working....on my talking problem....haha im not a very chatty person, so im working on that
~ i will start being consistent when i get webcam and start let's plays and such

What made you join our forums?: i need people to tell me what's wrong with my vids
What are your hobbies?: anime, games, benchmarking, editing, meddling/building pcs
What is your biggest dream? to have a large number of subs...and or follows on twitch ...and be able to raid someone with very few subs...so that they like....get really happy and continue to do it, and gain some subs/follows
How frequently do you upload?: at moment....rarely..but once i get webcam...which will be soon, i will do it prob every friday and saturday
2012 was a nice year for me as well, that was when I started my old martial arts videos ^^ What got you interested in using a webcam lately? I'm from California myself. When it comes to making videos, clean thumbnails, eye-catching titles, and content that delivers the message to everyone works well. It takes time to figure out your place on youtube in general ^^

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
2012 was a nice year for me as well, that was when I started my old martial arts videos ^^ What got you interested in using a webcam lately? I'm from California myself. When it comes to making videos, clean thumbnails, eye-catching titles, and content that delivers the message to everyone works well. It takes time to figure out your place on youtube in general ^^
i stopped posting because i didn't feell like i was close enough..to the people as i wanted to be.... and i wanted a webcam so show people who i am.... haha instead of a voice behind a game or such

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
haha and im not a creative person...so usually the title of the video is what i struggle with...and thank you for your help/comment/niceness

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
haha and im not a creative person...so usually the title of the video is what i struggle with...and thank you for your help/comment/niceness
I'm hardly creative myself, I just wing it when it comes to a lot of the things I do, hah. Titles can definitely take a lot of time to master. I'm terrible at coming up with character names as well :p No worries, helping is in our blood here ^^

Reactions: gamer1000%

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you enjoy doing youtube again
hehe Thank you... do you have any tips for starting back up? haha i have 90 subs..but i post a video and get like...1-5 views on it.... lol...besides the stuff i said i would fix when i get back into it..when i fully start up again....please adn thanks

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube

Welcome to freedom bro

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thank you for writing up an appropriate introduction. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Learn how to add a link to your channel below your signature here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube

Wassup gamer1000 everything you said above seems pretty kool !! i noticed your profile pic of course ! he's one of my favourite anime characters of all time !!! what anime do you watch and what kinda games do you enjoy most ??

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Wassup gamer1000 everything you said above seems pretty kool !! i noticed your profile pic of course ! he's one of my favourite anime characters of all time !!! what anime do you watch and what kinda games do you enjoy most ??

~ha ha, he's one of my favorite characters as well
~i watch a good amount of anime...most action...because my attention is hard to keep...so it has to be...an interesting anime for me to watch it fully
~my favorite game is dishonored; until dishonored 2 comes out...i play that, crysis 3...and gta v, magic the gethering..etc...at moment...i probably benchmark more than i actually play, haha

WBU?
anime you watch?
and games you play?

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
~ha ha, he's one of my favorite characters as well
~i watch a good amount of anime...most action...because my attention is hard to keep...so it has to be...an interesting anime for me to watch it fully
~my favorite game is dishonored; until dishonored 2 comes out...i play that, crysis 3...and gta v, magic the gethering..etc...at moment...i probably benchmark more than i actually play, haha

WBU?
anime you watch?
and games you play?
Well when it comes to anime i don't know where to start!! At the moment I'm watching one piece and my hero academia ! Still waiting for the fillers to finish with naruto tho :(

And with games i play most things , The only type of games i don't really enjoy too much are the retro style games , At the moment I game on ps4 but I'm in the process of saving up for a pc to bring the best quality to the channel.

Got any hardware recommendations ?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
hehe Thank you... do you have any tips for starting back up? haha i have 90 subs..but i post a video and get like...1-5 views on it.... lol...besides the stuff i said i would fix when i get back into it..when i fully start up again....please adn thanks
Welcome! Some good tips for starting back up would be to be consistent and communicate often! Consistency will help your subs know when you are going to upload (making an upload schedule) and will help them know what kind of quality and content they're looking for. Communicating will help people get interested in you. Helping people often and not just spamming your link everywhere will most likely help a lot, and make sure to aknowlege someone's content and give them insightful information of you'd like them to do the same for you! Also, make sure to branch out and collaborate!

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Well when it comes to anime i don't know where to start!! At the moment I'm watching one piece and my hero academia ! Still waiting for the fillers to finish with naruto tho :(

And with games i play most things , The only type of games i don't really enjoy too much are the retro style games , At the moment I game on ps4 but I'm in the process of saving up for a pc to bring the best quality to the channel.

Got any hardware recommendations ?

~I use a gtx 970....it gets the job done for 1920x1080...eventually I will get duel 980 ti's...but by the time I have the money for them...the next addition to the gpu's will be out, haha.... anyways for gaming 970 is pretty awesome, GeForce experience sets my games to max most of the time...like in mad max.. far cry 4...skyrim.... etc...gta 5 is one that is mostly maxed though

~I didn't know if you meant...like all hardware? or just the main part for gaming...the GPU..?

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
yep thats awesome thanks for that ! Will definitely look into 970's

~ you can youtube search "gtx 970 benchmark ???" the question marks being whatever game...and people video's will pop up about the 970 in that game...and what fps they are getting

~ how fast are you planning on getting a gaming pc? i plan on doing some benchmarks my self...once i get a webcam, haha

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
~ you can youtube search "gtx 970 benchmark ???" the question marks being whatever game...and people video's will pop up about the 970 in that game...and what fps they are getting

~ how fast are you planning on getting a gaming pc? i plan on doing some benchmarks my self...once i get a webcam, haha
To be 100% Honest. If i could i would buy one RIGHT NOW , But it just depends how long it takes for me to save the money ! So probably won't be for a while ! Im subscribed to your channel so yeah seeing your benchmarks will help me decide on what i get ! I look forward to them

Reactions: gamer1000%

gamer1000%

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
To be 100% Honest. If i could i would buy one RIGHT NOW , But it just depends how long it takes for me to save the money ! So probably won't be for a while ! Im subscribed to your channel so yeah seeing your benchmarks will help me decide on what i get ! I look forward to them

It also depends on what resolution you plan on playing at...i game at 1920...a 970 can't handle 4k, unless the game is turned graphickly down quite a lot.... what resolution you be running at? and how many monitors? (i probably make the video soon)

One Vision

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
It also depends on what resolution you plan on playing at...i game at 1920...a 970 can't handle 4k, unless the game is turned graphickly down quite a lot.... what resolution you be running at? and how many monitors? (i probably make the video soon)
well i got a 4k monitor at the moment , and as of now i'll only have one but i plane to have at least 2