Going to start building stuff in Minecraft.

EnderLord1925

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
So guys I been thinking about doing something more with my Youtube Channel and I think I got something, Minecraft building not something super big you know. I won't be talking just music playing in the background, anyways let me know what you think. :D

TheTenaciousGamer

Rising User
Sep 11, 2016
in my opinion commentary is good as you keep your audience engaged whereas with music sometimes i get bored watching videos because theres nothing apart from the recording keeping me entertained and i may as well listen to it with no sound if that is the case.

personally i would still have commentary just be enthusiastic a great minecraft example is Mumbo Jumbo his commentary is very enthusiastic sounding and he sounds like he is having fun playing which is important otherwise you can sound like you dont care about what your doing.

TheTenaciousGamer

Rising User
Sep 11, 2016
For the length your uploads are you could get away with music, but if they go over 5 mins then i would probably add commentary.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
You'll have to do something incredibly unique. Minecraft is the most played game on YouTube so you'll need to get an audience from somewhere.