Gaming Gogamesgroup

official_gogame

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
In 2013, my friend and I got onto gaming. We both loved watching gaming video until one day I was like. Let's stop watching these videos and actually make videos! So my friend and I came up with the name Gogamesgroup and we were only 12 at the time. In 2014 we started to get more and more activity growing on our page. The finally, in 2015, I got called by a partner to partner with them but I had to have a certain requirement that I didn't have. One day I posted a video on Garrys mod and I woke up the next day with 5000 views! And then asome the days went by I kept getting more and to this day it has over 70k views and growing still. That bid hit me 400 subscribers and my YouTube channel grew bigger than I thought it would. I always tell myself it always has to do with the keyword you put in the video. My gamer tag started sticking to the name Karuzo98. Don't ask what it means because I don't know. Then finally earlier this year in 2016 I go on servers and people actually start to recognize me for who I am and that is the goal of a YouTube and I am happy to be standing where I am today.

- Karuzo98

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Good Intro, BTW Welcome to forums bro, Read the rules And Enjoy your stay, BTW I Liked your Channel Subbed You, Dont Forget to See My Channel And Sub :)