Gaming Godmaskzxd (Returning)

Godmask

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
England
YouTube
Hello.

My name is Godmaskzxd on youtube. I've been partnered with freedom since 2015 and i've just got back into doing Youtube again due to getting a new PC! I was doing regular contact but i had to stop due to my PC graphic card blowing up on me :(. However i was able to get a good enough graphics card but decided not to upload any contact due to the editing software i was using would take ages to render a few minute video!

Now that i am back i have a fully working computer with a GTX 1070! I might do a desktop review on my channel, so keep an eye for it!

Ever since i have came back, the forums and alot of other things have changed a hell of a lot! So if you can give me some tips and tricks on how to improve things along the way, that'd be awesome!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello.

My name is Godmaskzxd on youtube. I've been partnered with freedom since 2015 and i've just got back into doing Youtube again due to getting a new PC! I was doing regular contact but i had to stop due to my PC graphic card blowing up on me :(. However i was able to get a good enough graphics card but decided not to upload any contact due to the editing software i was using would take ages to render a few minute video!

Now that i am back i have a fully working computer with a GTX 1070! I might do a desktop review on my channel, so keep an eye for it!

Ever since i have came back, the forums and alot of other things have changed a hell of a lot! So if you can give me some tips and tricks on how to improve things along the way, that'd be awesome!
All that is left to say then is a BIG welcome back! :D