VLOG Goals for 2017

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
I like your style, you are now a subscriber closer to your goal. Where are you from? Is a little dificult for me to catch your accent sometimes (but I'm Spanish, so it's logical, don't worry about it).Very good quality video too. I hope that you can reach all your purposes this year, if I can help you in something let me know.

Reactions: Gaara406

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I like your style, you are now a subscriber closer to your goal. Where are you from? Is a little dificult for me to catch your accent sometimes (but I'm Spanish, so it's logical, don't worry about it).Very good quality video too. I hope that you can reach all your purposes this year, if I can help you in something let me know.
Thanks very much for the sub and the kind words, I appreciate it a lot! :) I am actually from New Zealand, but many of my friends and family say that I have an American twang to my accent, so I'm not entirely sure myself heh. :p

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
Thanks very much for the sub and the kind words, I appreciate it a lot! :) I am actually from New Zealand, but many of my friends and family say that I have an American twang to my accent, so I'm not entirely sure myself heh. :p

New Zeland! That explains it, I'm not very used to heard that kind of accent, but, since I'm subscribed to your channel, I'm sure that I will heard it more often. Continue as fantastic as you are, because you are making a very good job. In this way I'm sure that you can reach 1K before the years ends. Good Luck :)

Reactions: Gaara406

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
New Zeland! That explains it, I'm not very used to heard that kind of accent, but, since I'm subscribed to your channel, I'm sure that I will heard it more often. Continue as fantastic as you are, because you are making a very good job. In this way I'm sure that you can reach 1K before the years ends. Good Luck :)
So many kind words! *bows* Thank you very much for your support :)