VLOG Goals for 2017

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I did a cheeky wee bonus video cuz I was feeling super motivated and pumped! I share my goals for 2017! Check out the video and let me know what you think!

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
I like your style, you are now a subscriber closer to your goal. Where are you from? Is a little dificult for me to catch your accent sometimes (but I'm Spanish, so it's logical, don't worry about it).Very good quality video too. I hope that you can reach all your purposes this year, if I can help you in something let me know.

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I like your style, you are now a subscriber closer to your goal. Where are you from? Is a little dificult for me to catch your accent sometimes (but I'm Spanish, so it's logical, don't worry about it).Very good quality video too. I hope that you can reach all your purposes this year, if I can help you in something let me know.
Thanks very much for the sub and the kind words, I appreciate it a lot! :) I am actually from New Zealand, but many of my friends and family say that I have an American twang to my accent, so I'm not entirely sure myself heh. :p

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
Thanks very much for the sub and the kind words, I appreciate it a lot! :) I am actually from New Zealand, but many of my friends and family say that I have an American twang to my accent, so I'm not entirely sure myself heh. :p

New Zeland! That explains it, I'm not very used to heard that kind of accent, but, since I'm subscribed to your channel, I'm sure that I will heard it more often. Continue as fantastic as you are, because you are making a very good job. In this way I'm sure that you can reach 1K before the years ends. Good Luck :)

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
New Zeland! That explains it, I'm not very used to heard that kind of accent, but, since I'm subscribed to your channel, I'm sure that I will heard it more often. Continue as fantastic as you are, because you are making a very good job. In this way I'm sure that you can reach 1K before the years ends. Good Luck :)
So many kind words! *bows* Thank you very much for your support :)