goal

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
when i reach my first goal on youtube im going to get my first tattoo i already have 3 picked out but two of them are big and going on both sides of my chest and the other is medium sized i guess nut going on my wrist so should i get the one on my wrist or one on my chest first?

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
well you really love to get subs isn't? or do I understand that now wrong? XD

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I saw in another thread that your goal was to get 100 subs first. you get it now?

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I saw in another thread that your goal was to get 100 subs first. you get it now?
oh yea that still is my goal im not getting my first tattoo until i get 100 subs and im no where near that so i was just asking which tat should i get first when i reach my goal

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
yeah I can see that. but that's why I ask: you really love to get subs isn't? and I have no idea wich tat you need to take first.

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
yeah I can see that. but that's why I ask: you really love to get subs isn't? and I have no idea wich tat you need to take first.
oh lol i had a slow moment and yea i do i wanna grow but i rather go slow and have real subs and i decided to get the one on the left side of my chest

Chrisco

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
What tattoo will you get when you reach 100? Will it be something to do with your channel?

If I get to 100k subs I should get a Koala tattoo :D
it will be a heart with a crown ontop of it from my fav game with my moms name right under it:D and i think thats a great tattoo im going to also get my fav animal as a tattoo farther down the road(y) (Y)

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
when i reach my first goal on youtube im going to get my first tattoo i already have 3 picked out but two of them are big and going on both sides of my chest and the other is medium sized i guess nut going on my wrist so should i get the one on my wrist or one on my chest first?
I hope your first goal is at least 1k subs, because anything less is not that momentus. Even youtube doesn't consider that a milestone, theirs is 100k at minimum.

I just think something so permanent should be saved for something major.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Chest tattoos are legitimate to me, that's the first place I'll be getting a tattoo. You can decide on what you enjoy more ^^