Zonavix

Rising User
Aug 6, 2016
United States of Murica!
YouTube
I would like to collab with some cool/funny people on gmod. You don't have to have any number of subs really just need to laugh and have fun. I have no friends on steam and i would like to play the game a bit before there is any recording done so we could be more comfortable cussing each other or what every we want to do haha btw im not really that good at the game since i haven't played it in a while but im up for any game mode like prop hunt, murder, TTT, etc... and it might take a bit to start playing since like i said i havent played in a while so the maps probly won't load fast ( you know how it is lol ) but yea i normally am on EXTREMELY early in the mourning like anywhere from 3 am to 12 pm.. i can get on after that but that's like my recording time since there's no one else home and i can be loud haha Pretty much im just looking for some like minded game bros. Just don't make it all about youtube make it about having fun and be yourself!

GodOfHockey Games

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
YouTube
ill collab with you on some gmod. my channel is about gmod check it out and see what i do on it but lets collab sometime my steam is [G.T.B] CAPT.GodOfWar

Mr. Inglorious

Rising User
Jul 22, 2016
Florida
YouTube
I would like to collab with some cool/funny people on gmod. You don't have to have any number of subs really just need to laugh and have fun. I have no friends on steam and i would like to play the game a bit before there is any recording done so we could be more comfortable cussing each other or what every we want to do haha btw im not really that good at the game since i haven't played it in a while but im up for any game mode like prop hunt, murder, TTT, etc... and it might take a bit to start playing since like i said i havent played in a while so the maps probly won't load fast ( you know how it is lol ) but yea i normally am on EXTREMELY early in the mourning like anywhere from 3 am to 12 pm.. i can get on after that but that's like my recording time since there's no one else home and i can be loud haha Pretty much im just looking for some like minded game bros. Just don't make it all about youtube make it about having fun and be yourself!
Hey! I would totally be interested man, I don't have Gmod but I will purchase it! And I totally agree on getting comfortable!! :)