PC GlitchFormCollabs open for YouTube PC gamers to join

HaZZoreon

Rising User
Dec 26, 2016
Hi all this is HaZZorious here, I'm a new British gamer guy up on YouTube. I am the creator of a YouTube collaboration group called GlitchFormCollabs. I run the group with 5 other YouTube gamers. We are currently looking for some more cool people to come join the group. The more people we get in the group the better the group will be I guess. If you are interested in joining us make sure to check the rules below :)

TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING
=======================
1) Please be only Ages 17 - 19
2) Must have Steam
3) Must have a PC (obviously)
4) Must have a decent Mic
5) EU are able to join (must have good english) also UK people can join
6) US people can also join too (what would a group be without US people)
7) Must have Discord (The group is based on Discord only)

If you are interested in joining the group please contact me on discord. My DiscordTag is HaZZoreon#5843 from there I will invite you to the group.

Last edited:

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Hi all this is HaZZorious here, I'm a new British gamer guy up on YouTube. I am the creator of a YouTube collaboration group called GlitchFormCollabs. I run the group with 5 other YouTube gamers. We are currently looking for some more cool people to come join the group. The more people we get in the group the better the group will be I guess. If you are interested in joining us make sure to check the rules below :)

TO KNOW BEFORE JOINING
=======================
1) Please be only Ages 17 - 19
2) Must have Steam
3) Must have a PC (obviously)
4) Must have a decent Mic
5) EU are able to join (must have good english) also UK people can join
6) US people can also join too (what would a group be without US people)
7) Must have Discord (The group is based on Discord only)

If you are interested in joining the group please contact me on discord. My DiscordTag is HaZZoreon#5843 from there I will invite you to the group.

What games you play because i meet all the reqs

HaZZoreon

Rising User
Dec 26, 2016
What games you play because i meet all the reqs
this isn't a YouTube group. The group is made for people to collab with other members of the group. We won't all record the same thing in like a group. But we will all probably all have the same games on steam.

HaZZoreon

Rising User
Dec 26, 2016
still looking for more and more members to join the Discord group. Any channel size is welcome, keep in mind that you have to be a gaming channel to be able to join the group.

Contact me on Discord HaZZoreon#5843

Last edited: