Gaming Glad To Be Here! :D

Eperizon

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
Australia
YouTube
What's up!

Thanks for dropping by. I am a gamer based in Australia. I am currently a channel based on "Funny Moments" and "Montages".

But, if things pick up who knows what will happen! I may even become Prime Minister.

So glad to be here with the Freedom! Family. I look forward to seeing where my journey takes me. I have dreamed of being a YouTuber for a long time. And, that time has finally come!

Thanks for reading this if you did. All the best. I look forward to meeting potential friends and fans :).

Me: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnigGDqemyFyyIMsxaaFf1g

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , welcome to freedom

I want to visit Australia so much !!!

Black ops 2 what a legendary game !

Reactions: Eperizon

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, Eperizon,
I just checked your first funny BO2 vid and I liked it :)
COD (or any other FPS) really isn't my kind of game, but watching others play them and rage is funny as hell sometimes :)
So, I did the Flipflop thing and hit the sub button :)
Good luck with your channel!

Eperizon

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom, Eperizon,
I just checked your first funny BO2 vid and I liked it :)
COD (or any other FPS) really isn't my kind of game, but watching others play them and rage is funny as hell sometimes :)
So, I did the Flipflop thing and hit the sub button :)
Good luck with your channel!
In my books you're a legend!

Thanks heaps mate. :)

Reactions: Hungry4Games

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
What's up!

Thanks for dropping by. I am a gamer based in Australia. I am currently a channel based on "Funny Moments" and "Montages".

But, if things pick up who knows what will happen! I may even become Prime Minister.

Jokes aside! If you like what you see. Then smack that Subscribe button with a flip flop.

So glad to be here with the Freedom! Family. I look forward to seeing where my journey takes me. I have dreamed of being a YouTuber for a long time. And, that time has finally come!

Thanks for reading this if you did. All the best. I look forward to meeting potential friends and fans :).

Welcome to the community!

I play a lot of CoD myself, and am in the USA! It is so kool to speak with someone in Australia.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What's up!

Jokes aside! If you like what you see. Then smack that Subscribe button with a flip flop.

Becoming a prime minister? That sounds like quite the jump, heh. Asking for subscribers, with humor or not, tends to not work well around here. Having dead subs only put off more people because it gives off an eerie feel. Your journey will last quite a while, through fun, collaborations, and hard work, but I hope that everything works out for you ^^