VLOG giving it to cancer on Valentine's day

hey guys. by guys I mean everyone, in a gender-neutral way. I will start over.

hey genders, this was a hard video for me to make. it was hard to find the words. I feel like I lost a friend. maybe I am just a wee bit over dramatic there. lol

so I used to have really long hair. I started growing 3 years ago. it was 3 years ago a few days ago to be exact. I got my hair cut with a gift card from a salon I got as an early valentines day gift from my sweetie because I needed a haircut really badly. it was my first year as a student and I had no money. the salon at the school had a promotion going on until valentines day so I took advantage of it. while talking with the hairdresser I casually made the comment about growing it out to donate it cancer. just talking, never had considered it or anything, till shortly afterward when it started growing out again. it hit me that it is something I really should do. well, I finally got it cut. it is sitting in a bad on my desk I will mail it out later today.

yesterday I gave the gift of love and got my hair cut on valentines day. I will give someone their self-worth back. I will give them back their confidence back. I'm still in disbelief that my hair is gone. I am still a little shook up about it. I have classmates and profs that have never seen me with short hair. some people only know me as the guy with long hair.

but it is worth it and I am happy that I could do it. please enjoy my video.

Last edited: