Offering Giving Brief Channel/Video Reviews!

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Hello Freedom! I have some free time on my hands so I'm willing to give out some brief channel/video reviews!
I'll cut to the chase! Leave your request below and I'll check it out!

Reactions: Nexus Vibes

EMPTY

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2016
Serbia
YouTube
pathisempty
Hey, so getting straight to the point, I've been doing YouTube for years now and I am very experienced with it, but as you know, its really hard to grow on YouTube now where there is so many big channels. Anyway, my old channel had around 2500 but recently I started a new one and its doing fine for now, but I would like to hear some of your opinions. I suggest watching this video of mine titled as Funny Montage cause it contains a mosh pit of most of my videos, also take a look at my thumbnails (p.s. my avatar and background and just place holders for now). Thanks :D

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Hey EMPTY!
You're absolutely right about the number of big channels now! Being with Youtube for a few years is a big accomplishment!
Montages can be a great way to introduce a new viewer to your channel, but for a new viewer to watch a 11 min video might be difficult.
*I would sum it down to a few mins in video length.
It seems like you upload a vast variety of videos, which is great to those people who watch specific videos.
Your thumbnails aren't that bad, but it could use a bit of work. I understand thumbnails can be annoying to work with sometimes.
*I would try to make a bold outline on the letters to grab more attention

Overall good channel! I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
Hey Hostslayer!
Since I don't play any CoD or Halo, I won't be able to say anything about your game style. What I can say is you have a great commentary style! Great logo, banner, and thumbnails.
I noticed you just hit 200 subs, awesome job. Definitely keep it up, good luck!

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
Could always use some helping hands with feedback. Please let us know either in our comment section or here. We want to grow and take over the world and give lollipops to everyone ;)

I've saw your channel pop up a few times, and I keep forgetting to comment on it. BUT NOT THIS TIME! You guys a freaking awsome! You guys have A LOT of potential. Subbed.

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint