Offering give me you channels and vids

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Would love a review thanks
your channel is awesome you deserve lots of subs i just subed good luck with your channel

___________________________________________________________________________________

Banner: 10/10
Logo: 10/10
videos: 9/10
number of subs low to a channel like this ( not hate comment i like your channel )
audio: 10/10
commentary: 10/10
Thumbnails: 7/10

Results: 56/60
Great channel man

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
your channel is awesome you deserve lots of subs i just subed good luck with your channel

___________________________________________________________________________________

Banner: 10/10
Logo: 10/10
videos: 9/10
number of subs low to a channel like this ( not hate comment i like your channel )
audio: 10/10
commentary: 10/10
Thumbnails: 7/10

Results: 56/60
Great channel man
Thanks so much man, appreciate your time for the review and your kind scores. Thanks means a lot! I know I have to work on a lot especially the thumbnails, I have been doing this just over 4 months now and I'm starting to really settle. Again appreciate the sub man! thanks for the support and goodluck to you too. btw nice channel yourself bro.

TGS - TheGamingSection

Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Thanks so much man, appreciate your time for the review and your kind scores. Thanks means a lot! I know I have to work on a lot especially the thumbnails, I have been doing this just over 4 months now and I'm starting to really settle. Again appreciate the sub man! thanks for the support and goodluck to you too. btw nice channel yourself bro.
hey man really appreciate it thanks i didnt have time to reply earlier but i did now because i was in New York :)

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming