Give me some feedback on my music?

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
So I've been making music for a while now, haven't been serious about it until now. Music is on the top of my list of careers I want to pursue, don't know how well it will turn out.... just need to wait and see. Some feedback would be nice, give me some info on how I can improve, or tell me what you like.

This is one of my newer songs that I made a few weeks ago. It is more recent than my first one I posted, just wanted to get something good out.

This was the first thing that I put together in FL Studio. I will put this in an album with my other new songs. I used a few samples, not that hard to tell what they are.

I have some good stuff on the way along with a few remixes. Tell me what you think about it and if you want to hear more :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I like the first one, the 2nd was maybe a little too repetitive. I don't really know all that much about music but good luck with it and keep producing more songs! :)

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I like the first one, the 2nd was maybe a little too repetitive. I don't really know all that much about music but good luck with it and keep producing more songs! :)
Yeah the first few that I ever made were literally just the same couple things over and over again XD. Right now I'm working on a few remixes and trying to get some original things put together. Thanks for the feedback :D