New User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
Requirements
50 Subscribers
Good Quality Mic
Be A Gaming Channel
Optional (Do G-Fuel Videos)

We Will Each Give Each Other A Shout Out and leave link in description of their video. Also Put Them In their Channel modual. And Subscribe to each other.

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey I would love a shout out!
I upload 5 times a week (Monday - Friday) I can offer my abilities of editing (also will be going back to college soon to learn more about editing, designing, etc) I have a Blue Yeti (A really good mic for a beginning youtuber)
About my channel:
My channel is a gaming channel that aims to use my personal weirdness to help those feel comfortable with their weirdness. eventually my channel will also showcase my creative mind with great inspiring stories in order to help people find the light in their darkness! as well as share the stories that are very important to me. My channel mainly does old school games (from the playstation) as well as role playing games (with the possibility of making something really interesting...

Fiery Gaming

New User
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
Hey I would love a shout out!
I upload 5 times a week (Monday - Friday) I can offer my abilities of editing (also will be going back to college soon to learn more about editing, designing, etc) I have a Blue Yeti (A really good mic for a beginning youtuber)
About my channel:
My channel is a gaming channel that aims to use my personal weirdness to help those feel comfortable with their weirdness. eventually my channel will also showcase my creative mind with great inspiring stories in order to help people find the light in their darkness! as well as share the stories that are very important to me. My channel mainly does old school games (from the playstation) as well as role playing games (with the possibility of making something really interesting...
Sounds Great I might be getting the Blur Yeti And It Sounds Greate For The Price.As far as editing goes I would love some help I use SonyVegas Pro 13. Your Videos Are Greate Quality For How Small You Are. I Have Similar Quality Videos. I Would Love To Collab And Shout Out Each Other I Would Make A separate video shouting you out because I have pre-recorded a few videos. Just confirm by subscribing to me and replying. Ihave subbed to you. We Should Also Stay in touch through skype or what ever.