Girl gamers / member

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch
So, I like to start fires, so here we go. I never have seen the hype of a female gamer or member of anything at all. I bring this up because I have been seeing a lot of it lately and lots in the past. I always see guys be super nice or brown nose girl gamers or just girls on the internet. Now don't get me wrong, not every guy does this. I am simply saying that guys need to you know, as the saying goes, keep it in their pants. I have always felt kind of sorry for the ladies that get just bombarded with these dudes. Girls, if you like the attention that is good for you, pat your self on the back because you will get popular fast. There isn't anything wrong with liking it, or being a girl gamer at that, but I think guys need to just calm down. She is a human being like everyone else.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So, I like to start fires, so here we go. I never have seen the hype of a female gamer or member of anything at all. I bring this up because I have been seeing a lot of it lately and lots in the past. I always see guys be super nice or brown nose girl gamers or just girls on the internet. Now don't get me wrong, not every guy does this. I am simply saying that guys need to you know, as the saying goes, keep it in their pants. I have always felt kind of sorry for the ladies that get just bombarded with these dudes. Girls, if you like the attention that is good for you, pat your self on the back because you will get popular fast. There isn't anything wrong with liking it, or being a girl gamer at that, but I think guys need to just calm down. She is a human being like everyone else.
People brown nose guys as well. Girls just attract a lot more attention without meaning to at times. Granted on both sides, people can have admirers, it can make uploading odd. I understand your point of view though, because girls are more rare than guys, and younger people are more focused on helping them out.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I think it's the idea that girls are "rare" on the internet (which, I don't really think so at all), that they get more attention. Girls (some) are also better at retaining said attention by using certain "assets" to keep people interested. I, personally, don't enjoy those kinds of games, but whatever floats your boat, really.

I haven't had anyone get crazy on me before, though. I really appreciate it 'cause if someone is ever like, "omgz,grill" I'm not sure how I'd respond. I'd probably just say "yes" and kind of move along, haha.

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube

Yea, I don't know that I agree with you. I know quite a few Girl Gamers who aren't popular - and are pretty attractive. I also know a ton of guy gamers who are insanely popular and people would die for them (AngryJoeShow, Totalbiscuit, Pewdiepie - not that they ask or want this, but it is what it is). I can understand when you have a female who shows her breasts and seems to get popular easy but eh.. Perceptions aren't reality, my freind.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I think it's the idea that girls are "rare" on the internet (which, I don't really think so at all), that they get more attention. Girls (some) are also better at retaining said attention by using certain "assets" to keep people interested. I, personally, don't enjoy those kinds of games, but whatever floats your boat, really.

I haven't had anyone get crazy on me before, though. I really appreciate it 'cause if someone is ever like, "omgz,grill" I'm not sure how I'd respond. I'd probably just say "yes" and kind of move along, haha.
Well here is your OMGZ GRILL which I have no Idea what it means. Lol
Your one of the "Girl Gamers" I respect, because even though you do face cam. You
do not sell your soul like the ones who do face cam. You play the game because
you enjoy it. So keep up the good work! And I might ask for another art soon! =3

tippsy711

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2016
Canadia
YouTube
drake_loch

You are very calm as to the, more.... Eccentric gamer

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Well here is your OMGZ GRILL which I have no Idea what it means. Lol
Your one of the "Girl Gamers" I respect, because even though you do face cam. You
do not sell your soul like the ones who do face cam. You play the game because
you enjoy it. So keep up the good work! And I might ask for another art soon! =3
Haha, thanks. :)

You are very calm as to the, more.... Eccentric gamer
It's 'cause I'm old. >>
I can act "kookier" but I feel like it wouldn't be very me and I wouldn't be able to keep up the facade for very long. I've always been relatively calm. I get a little bit more hyper if my company is hyper, haha.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
OMG everyone be cool, but I think I found a girl gammer! She just posted above here ^^^ but everyone shhh, we don't want to startle her :)