VR GGN Needs Gamers for Playthroughs, - Grow your channel!!!!

S

SecretFrenchFry

Since playthroughs are hosted and the channel is really on a roll. I'm looking forward to help channels grow, many of our gamers that have dobe playthroughs with the channel reported great growth and new friends. Join the upcoming channel's playthroughs and have fun.

VIDEOS UPLOADED TO - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLBm1MLVQRVLzYbMdgyio0g
Help the Channel's growth and support all the gamers, contributors, artist, and email me request. There are alot of plans for the channel, such as Podcast, Hacked, and of course tons more playthroughs.

Thanks

Posting a little bit differently since the other post seemed a bit to log and annoying to read and scroll down to read all the playthroughs available So I'm converting it to smaller format.

GAMES AVAILABLE COLLABS

HOST - Available
Game - Castlevania Aria sarrow
Console - GBA/Wii Virual Consolde
Available Players - 0/4 All Available
Overlay - Needed

HOST - Available
Game - Super Mario Sunshine
Console - NGC/Dophin Emulator/Wii Virtual Console
Availabe players - 0/4 All Available
Overlay - Needed

HOST - Available
Game - Shadowgate
Console - NES/Wii Virtual Console
Available Players - 0/4 All Available
Overlay - PROVIDED

========================================
HOSTED COLLABS
HOST - SecretFrenchFry
Game - Donkey Kong Country
Console - SNES/Wii Virtual Console
Available Players - 2/4 2 Players Needed
Overlay - PROVIDED

HOST - SecretFrenchFry
Game - Super Mario Kart *50cc*
Console - SNES/Wii Virtual Console
Overlay - PROVIDED

HOST - SecretFrenchFry
Game - Super Mario Bros 2
Console - NES/SNES/Wii Virtual Console
Overlay - Needed

If you like to take part in any of the games above, please comment down below, hosting a game is also available, please email/pm me for instructions. Sessions can be any where from 40mins to 2 hours, all depending on game and the players availability. These are full playthroughs, no glitches, or warps allowed, the reason for this is to make it fun and provide good gaming skills and endurance.

I asked that all gamers be respectful and have fun and enjoy gaming with friends, this channel is open to everyone and can help grow smaller channels that are just needing to play some games and get thier name out. You can be in as many games are you choose and host as many as you choos as well. other than that thats about it.

Enjoy and see you in the game

ggn.jpg