PC GGN NEEDS 1 More Permant Gamer/ Animator

S

SecretFrenchFry

Well its been a long run with trying to find many gamers out there that want to grow thier channels. But sadly nothing seems to be happening with that. So as a bonus and part of possible upgrades for the channel and a huge change of idea. I'm looking for a permanent team to do collabs with. These gamers must be committed to the channel and well help with growth and for entertainment. I will only accept 3 more gamers for the team. If you got what it takes to have fun play games and make some friends by all means sign up.

Posistions availableto help promote channel - Just post videos to social sites on Google plus and Facebook

**Requirments**
[] HD video capture software xsplit, Fraps, Dxtory, ect
[] HD Microphone
[] Skype
[] Roms and or Emulators will be provided for games that need it
[] Steam, League or Legends, and other multiplayer games maybe needed including minecraft
[] Once we do a playthough that is a long story line, please make sure you are committed to playing
[] Have fun

Projects to look forward to
Collabs - Teamwork
Reaction Videos - Request Welcome
VS - Bragging Rights for 1 week (Be Nice though)
Racing - 2 -4 Players
Minecraft Mods/Storyline

Just to name a few...

We are looking for someone to do some animated clips of some of our Gameplay scenes. If you like to help please email me asap,

With this in mind you are ready.To make sure you are what is required to be in the team, I need to see some of your video content to see if you are good on recordings. I will not accept kids that are young, please be of the age of 16+ due to some of the content we will be putting out. If your 16 I will need to see how you are on recording.

Again, this will be a permanent place on GGN and will help those channels grow, You are wanting to join, but dont have a channel, you can still help out with promoting the channel through social site and still record. Posting to Facebook's social media networks, and Google+ networks would be a great help. ((Requires you to have a facebook and or google plus))

If this has perked your interest welcome and email me for further questions
[email protected]
ggn.jpg

MeleeBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
MeleeBroLoL
I'm in search of some people to do collaboration with, and I've wanted to do long playthroughs for a long time. Mc isn't really my thing, I don't mind playing, but uploading isn't my thing. All my videos are up in 720, 60fps (unless the game itself records in less). I think my mic is pretty decent. I recently got out of league, but have games like cs go and other multi player games I'm down for playing. Channel Link is below if you want to see my content yourself. Info I'm curious about is if this is a network type thing I would be joining? Or combining with a other channel? Or is it a group of people who record and help eachother grow through collaboration?

Last edited:
Reactions: SecretFrenchFry
S

SecretFrenchFry

I'm in search of some people to do collaboration with, and I've wanted to do long playthroughs for a long time. Mc isn't really my thing, I don't mind playing, but uploading isn't my thing. All my videos are up in 720, 60fps (unless the game itself records in less). I think my mic is pretty decent. I recently got out of league, but have games like cs go and other multi player games I'm down for playing. Channel Link is below if you want to see my content yourself. Info I'm curious about is if this is a network type thing I would be joining? Or combining with a other channel? Or is it a group of people who record and help eachother grow through collaboration?
Its more on the lines of collaboration, this is not a network lol. Think of this like achiement hunters. I'm the director and manager of the uploading and editing process and syncing vids. So no worries about working on that. all you do is record with group, send me the video, and thats all. Simple and you gain from it.

All videos will be made around times such as 5pm EST - 11pm EST, depending on timezones, which I can work with everyone on this.

Reviewing your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1447690343][/DOUBLEPOST]

Alight are you availabe to skype later?

Last edited by a moderator:

MeleeBro

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2015
YouTube
MeleeBroLoL
Its more on the lines of collaboration, this is not a network lol. Think of this like achiement hunters. I'm the director and manager of the uploading and editing process and syncing vids. So no worries about working on that. all you do is record with group, send me the video, and thats all. Simple and you gain from it.

All videos will be made around times such as 5pm EST - 11pm EST, depending on timezones, which I can work with everyone on this.

Reviewing your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1447690343][/DOUBLEPOST]

Alight are you availabe to skype later?
I'm avaliable Tuesday , Thursday,(both after school) and the weekend. Due to school things this week, Thursdays unavailable for me

TheYoshio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2015
YouTube
Im Interested, my current group are a bit awol/silent on skype. I have Steam and several multiplayer games ( love MMORPGS ) Used to play lots of racing games on the PlayStation and love to be competitive. I have an xsplit premium account and only record in 1080p 60fps. Drop me a message if you are interested and i will give you my skype

S

SecretFrenchFry

Im Interested, my current group are a bit awol/silent on skype. I have Steam and several multiplayer games ( love MMORPGS ) Used to play lots of racing games on the PlayStation and love to be competitive. I have an xsplit premium account and only record in 1080p 60fps. Drop me a message if you are interested and i will give you my skype

Thanks for your interest in joining GGN, we are not a actual network or anything like it. Was are a collab channel that resemble group channels, such as Achievement hunters, Zelda Dungeon, .ect. We also ask thaat you be available to carry out full playthroughs, and all recording sessions. Though you can leavee any time, We ask that you are committed to the group activity and sessions.
Do you want to join, If yes please provide your channel and skype for review
If no, thats okay, and I will sub to you as my thanks for taking the time read the post.