VR GGN channel needs 3 Permanent Gamers

• Thread starter SecretFrenchFry
  • Start date

mrplus

Rising User
id honestly love to do this but you have some strict ass requirements for only having 150 subs. Anyways, you can hmu on skype at caleb.bradshaw43

**Requirments**
[ye] HD video capture software xsplit, Fraps, Dxtory, ect I ALSO HAVE AN ELGATO FAM
[ye] HD Microphone
[ye] Skype
[ye] Roms and or Emulators will be provided for games that need it
[ye] Steam, League or Legends, and other multiplayer games maybe needed including minecraft
[ye] Once we do a playthough that is a long story line, please make sure you are committed to playing
[ye] Have fun

S

SecretFrenchFry

id honestly love to do this but you have some strict ass requirements for only having 150 subs. Anyways, you can hmu on skype at caleb.bradshaw43

**Requirments**
[ye] HD video capture software xsplit, Fraps, Dxtory, ect I ALSO HAVE AN ELGATO FAM
[ye] HD Microphone
[ye] Skype
[ye] Roms and or Emulators will be provided for games that need it
[ye] Steam, League or Legends, and other multiplayer games maybe needed including minecraft
[ye] Once we do a playthough that is a long story line, please make sure you are committed to playing
[ye] Have fun

seeing your channel

Marsh2907

Freedom! Member
If this is still open I will throw my name in the hat :)

**Requirments**
[] HD video capture software - Bandicam
[] HD Microphone - Got blue Yeti
[] Skype - indeed
[] Roms and or Emulators will be provided for games that need it *Shaddy :cool:*
[] Steam, League or Legends, and other multiplayer games maybe needed including minecraft - Got many games but room for more :)
[] Once we do a playthough that is a long story line, please make sure you are committed to playing. I don't back out of anything
[] Have fun I wouldn't be gaming if I didn't :p