VR GGN channel needs 3 Permanent Gamers

• Thread starter SecretFrenchFry
  • Start date
S

SecretFrenchFry

Well its been a long run with trying to find many gamers out there that want to grow thier channels. But sadly nothing seems to be happening with that. So as a bonus and part of possible upgrades for the channel and a huge change of idea. I'm looking for a permanent team to do collabs with. These gamers must be committed to the channel and well help with growth and for entertainment. I will only accept 3 more gamers for the team. If you got what it takes to have fun play games and make some friends by all means sign up.

**Requirments**
[] HD video capture software xsplit, Fraps, Dxtory, ect
[] HD Microphone
[] Skype
[] Roms and or Emulators will be provided for games that need it
[] Steam, League or Legends, and other multiplayer games maybe needed including minecraft
[] Once we do a playthough that is a long story line, please make sure you are committed to playing
[] Have fun

Projects to look forward to
Collabs - Teamwork
Reaction Videos - Request Welcome
VS - Bragging Rights for 1 week (Be Nice though)
Racing - 2 -4 Players
Minecraft Mods/Storyline

Just to name a few...

With this in mind you are ready.To make sure you are what is required to be in the team, I need to see some of your video content to see if you are good on recordings. I will not accept kids that are young, please be of the age of 16+ due to some of the content we will be putting out. If your 16 I will need to see how you are on recording.

Again, this will be a permanent place on GGN and will help those channels grow, You are wanting to join, but dont have a channel, you can still help out with promoting the channel through social site and still record. Posting to Facebook's social media networks, and Google+ networks would be a great help. ((Requires you to have a facebook and or google plus))

If this has perked your interest welcome and email me for further questions
[email protected]

hundred lives

Rising User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
I meet all the requirements except for the part that I am a minecraft more or less orientated player am I still going to be considered?

S

SecretFrenchFry

I meet all the requirements except for the part that I am a minecraft more or less orientated player am I still going to be considered?

Yes, and when you do get minecraft I can set you up on stuff. So even if a minecraft series starts, we can put you in at anytime. So no worries there.

Collabs are games that have been sent in to me for full playthroughs of games with 4 player screens. with commentary. first 2 to reach goals and that all.

Reaction vids are where we watch with or with out a webcam depending on everyone's preference and we watch videos either requested or if we come across one.

Vs is where any two of the 4 members can challenge each other to a game race, fighting, or anything with multiplayer.

Minecraft is what you expect with the ender quest, and modded quest or events.

So that what to expect.

I will say are you open to this, once you join I dont want to hear in 2 days how its too much or Im not available for anything. (You know what I mean lol) I easy going and can be fun, and you dont have to worry about editing I take care of it. Though I like help with posting to social sites and such to help out. If you have a channel thats fine as well I can post in each video.

If you up for collabs
the next on the list is Super MArio 64 on N64 120 stars

Let me know and think about this k. I dont mean to be demanding, but last teams I directed were not wanting to do anything. I wont hild it against you if you say no okay. Thanks for you comment and interest in joining the group k

hundred lives

Rising User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
Yes, and when you do get minecraft I can set you up on stuff. So even if a minecraft series starts, we can put you in at anytime. So no worries there.

Collabs are games that have been sent in to me for full playthroughs of games with 4 player screens. with commentary. first 2 to reach goals and that all.

Reaction vids are where we watch with or with out a webcam depending on everyone's preference and we watch videos either requested or if we come across one.

Vs is where any two of the 4 members can challenge each other to a game race, fighting, or anything with multiplayer.

Minecraft is what you expect with the ender quest, and modded quest or events.

So that what to expect.

I will say are you open to this, once you join I dont want to hear in 2 days how its too much or Im not available for anything. (You know what I mean lol) I easy going and can be fun, and you dont have to worry about editing I take care of it. Though I like help with posting to social sites and such to help out. If you have a channel thats fine as well I can post in each video.

If you up for collabs
the next on the list is Super MArio 64 on N64 120 stars

Let me know and think about this k. I dont mean to be demanding, but last teams I directed were not wanting to do anything. I wont hild it against you if you say no okay. Thanks for you comment and interest in joining the group k
ok well I would like to join just school might become a annoyance with recording along with you guys and moneys

S

SecretFrenchFry

School is fine, thats legit, and most of the time the recording will be after 5pm anyway, and you dont need money really, since alot of stuff will be provided for you. The only time we will use moneyis buying a game or something, but that will be a team agreement.

And what do you mean "you guys"?

S

SecretFrenchFry

ok well hope to be selected and by you guys I meant the people who get chosen :p
Alls good then cause this is first come and first serve. So you on board? If you please send me you channel link for me to sub and your skype so I can add you. What project did you want to do?

S

SecretFrenchFry

All right I will watch some vids and I will prep a minecraft story line. Though I have a rough time with server stuff. So If you like to host feel free or I can try to set one up. I'm a noob

S

SecretFrenchFry

It will be a combination of Survival/Ender/ and events (planing)

S

SecretFrenchFry

There are two more openings for this channel, So we are in need of 2 more members

S

SecretFrenchFry

how are you going to contact me by skype etc.?
Yep I will contact you via skype[DOUBLEPOST=1446933839][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im interested in this, I meet all the requirements as well.
Will send you a email.
Okay I recieved the emial replying in a bit[DOUBLEPOST=1446933927][/DOUBLEPOST]
I meet all the requirement
My Skype: sattika7
I will give you my channel link on skype when you add me, something wrong with the forums i cant past my link. Have a nice day![DOUBLEPOST=1446910149][/DOUBLEPOST]I meet all the requirement
Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm_3FN_I9V0a1ADVJgYuXQ
Alrighty then adding[DOUBLEPOST=1446933965][/DOUBLEPOST]Revieiewing possible team memebers....[DOUBLEPOST=1446934884][/DOUBLEPOST]Still a chance to be on the team submit today!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

hundred lives

Rising User
Dec 1, 2014
YouTube
Yep I will contact you via skype[DOUBLEPOST=1446933839][/DOUBLEPOST] Okay I recieved the emial replying in a bit[DOUBLEPOST=1446933927][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alrighty then adding[DOUBLEPOST=1446933965][/DOUBLEPOST]Revieiewing possible team memebers....[DOUBLEPOST=1446934884][/DOUBLEPOST]Still a chance to be on the team submit today!!!!
btw my skype is hundredlives1

S

SecretFrenchFry

I meet all of the requirements

Channel : youtube.com/channel/UCiCgYFn-KVMck2Fq0U-uWOA
Unfornatly you are too young for the content we will be producing, though we will keep you on the list for collabs of certain games. I will add you and be intouch as we get thing on the channel. thanks for your interest in GGN.