VR GGN 2 Permanent Gamers for Channel

S

SecretFrenchFry

Well its been a long run with trying to find many gamers out there that want to grow thier channels. But sadly nothing seems to be happening with that. So as a bonus and part of possible upgrades for the channel and a huge change of idea. I'm looking for a permanent team to do collabs with. These gamers must be committed to the channel and well help with growth and for entertainment. I will only accept 3 more gamers for the team. If you got what it takes to have fun play games and make some friends by all means sign up.

Posistions availableto help promote channel - Just post videos to social sites on Google plus and Facebook

**Requirments**
[] HD video capture software xsplit, Fraps, Dxtory, ect
[] HD Microphone
[] Skype
[] Roms and or Emulators will be provided for games that need it
[] Steam, League or Legends, and other multiplayer games maybe needed including minecraft
[] Once we do a playthough that is a long story line, please make sure you are committed to playing
[] Have fun

Projects to look forward to
Collabs - Teamwork
Reaction Videos - Request Welcome
VS - Bragging Rights for 1 week (Be Nice though)
Racing - 2 -4 Players
Minecraft Mods/Storyline

Just to name a few...

With this in mind you are ready.To make sure you are what is required to be in the team, I need to see some of your video content to see if you are good on recordings. I will not accept kids that are young, please be of the age of 16+ due to some of the content we will be putting out. If your 16 I will need to see how you are on recording.

Again, this will be a permanent place on GGN and will help those channels grow, You are wanting to join, but dont have a channel, you can still help out with promoting the channel through social site and still record. Posting to Facebook's social media networks, and Google+ networks would be a great help. ((Requires you to have a facebook and or google plus))

If this has perked your interest welcome and email me for further questions
[email protected]
ggn.jpg

S

SecretFrenchFry

First comment that you want to join, I then review your channel to see about content, commentary skills, and softwar management. During this time I give you a chance to think about your decision, This is a full commetment to the GGN team, where we will be doing all the above.

If you dont want in you can back out.

If you are available for all sessions and games, then you ready to join

S

SecretFrenchFry

i want to join
reviewing your channel, and i wll get back with you[DOUBLEPOST=1447457498][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay based on your content and you soft way and commentary, I say you fit for the time, in any case I'm going to put yoou on board. Please make sure you are making this commetment to the channel is what you want.

with out further or do, welcome to GGN Our first project is Super mario 64 100% playthrough
and our first reaction video is a surpirse[DOUBLEPOST=1447489639][/DOUBLEPOST]
i want to join
please send skype

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SecretFrenchFry

Interested in starting back up and this looks like what i want to do.
Thanks for your interest in joining GGN, this is not a network, but a collab channel. We ask that you make a commitment to the channel, if you want to leave at anytime, that is fine, please let us know in advance so I can find a replacement.

Please provide a youtube channel and your skype so we can review and see if you qualify. If you doI will send a message via skype or on here with details of the GGN goals and what we expect from you.

If you dont recive a message, please contact the Director at this email - [email protected]

BabyHead Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Interesting in re living retro games nice one it's very rare to see these days would say take a sneak preview at my channel but I not asking you to but it is something that interests me , will you be using YouTube gaming steam or twitch ?

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Interesting in re living retro games nice one it's very rare to see these days would say take a sneak preview at my channel but I not asking you to but it is something that interests me , will you be using YouTube gaming steam or twitch ?
Hello We have a retro racing channel if you still want to join?