Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Freedom,
Over the past week and continuing as we speak there has been a devastating impact of the Hurricane Matthew. As a community myself and some other members have decided to start up a GFX drive with some GFX designers to raise awareness and raise funds to support those affected by the disaster.
The GFX drive will consist of volunteer artists from freedom making paid GFX for you, all proceeds will go to RED CROSS to help recovery of the affected areas.

I am currently developing the portal and website where the GFX drive will take place and j hope for it to be up in the coming week.

If you are a graphics designer willing to donate your time and services to this great cause please let me know by leaving a comment below and/or adding me on Skype:
Showcase One Media

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all affected and we hope for a fast recovery. With your help we can make a difference.

On behalf of the Showcase One Team and all involved in this project we thank you for your time and hope you can be apart of this wonderful initiative.

Special thanks to @zeke morgan @Inspire GFX @nebulous boss YT @Andrew's Graphic Designs and any others who are helping. :)

This is the original tread I posted:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/hurricane-matthew-updates-and-wishes.213122/#post-954004

Last edited:

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
this is an awesome initiative and im gonna do my best to Spread awareness to this
i wish i could help by making gfx but alas im not a gfx artist

Keep up the good work

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys,
Exciting update I am rapidly building the website, we have got the payments and order system up and running all we need to do is do some final adjustments to the system and make some changes to the style and layout. :) Look out for an official post soon.

This site won't be the best looking but it will do the job, it's probably the fastest CMS built commerce site I've ever made.

Reactions: Inspire GFX

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,
Exciting update I am rapidly building the website, we have got the payments and order system up and running all we need to do is do some final adjustments to the system and make some changes to the style and layout. :) Look out for an official post soon.

This site won't be the best looking but it will do the job, it's probably the fastest CMS built commerce site I've ever made.
Doing a great job mate :)

Reactions: Showcase One