Hurricane Matthew Updates and Wishes.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
This is a very serious topic and I hope that all of you keep people in affected areas of Matthew in your prayers as the toll rises.

Hi Freedom Family,
Hurricane Matthew is a devastating natural disaster that is having a enormous impact on areas around the south east of the United States and the Caribbean. Basically the Atlantic. It is a category 3-4 storm with a rising death toll. In the coming hours it is expected to go right over Florida and come back again for a second hit. More then 300 people have died in Haiti with an expected rise as it hits the coast of the United States. Millions have Been evacuated but it's simply not enough, there will be mass destruction and recovery may take a long time.

I ask that we keep the families and victims affected by hurricane Matthew in our prayers and may they make a fast road to recovery. I have been speaking to some Florida Residents on the Discord Chat and it's not looking good at all, power is expected to have gone out by this post, all communications/internet companies are expected to have shutdown however most have been evacuated. Those that who have decided to stay are very brave and we wish them and all evacuated all the best.

We will keep you updated in future messages on this thread.

The Guardian Live Coverage:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...cane-matthew-storm-florida-haiti-live-updates

Live camera feeds:

Cool News. Live broadcast coverage:

Disclaimer: Not all information in this thread may be accurate. If I have missed something or you want to share more news please add your reply down below and I will edit this thread.

Reactions: Sean @ AEI Online

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Can we possibly get a donation link admins? To help the affected familys? just curious C:

There should be an official one setup by a big company online as an appeal to help recovery. This might be posted afterwards. I will be in the lookout for official ones however it may be a good idea for freedom to setup one. I will keep you guys updated.

Reactions: Fluffy

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys,
Update. Myself and some freedom partners including @zekemorgan and @Inspire GFX Are planning a big initiative within freedom to raise money and awareness for hurricane affected areas to support the families and victims. We just need to write out a formal plan and present it to George but George is always busy and I've never seemed to get a hold of him. Hopefully we get this approved and with a lot of collaboration between partners we can do good for those who need.

Reactions: Fluffy