Status
Not open for further replies.

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Hi guys,
I have decided that I will most likely be leaving Freedom because of some concerns and feel like that it is not the "fit" network for me. If I leave, will I still get my money paid from September, October, and this month because I have been partnered with Freedom since August and just received my first payment on October 31. If so please tell me how I can leave Freedom and still recieve my earnings. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1447798055][/DOUBLEPOST]upload_2015-11-17_17-13-27.pngHere is my Freedom! dashboard.

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
wh
Hi guys,
I have decided that I will most likely be leaving Freedom because of some concerns and feel like that it is not the "fit" network for me. If I leave, will I still get my money paid from September, October, and this month because I have been partnered with Freedom since August and just received my first payment on October 31. If so please tell me how I can leave Freedom and still recieve my earnings. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1447798055][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 12208Here is my Freedom! dashboard.[/quote why are u leaving freedom?
[DOUBLEPOST=1447802482][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi guys,
I have decided that I will most likely be leaving Freedom because of some concerns and feel like that it is not the "fit" network for me. If I leave, will I still get my money paid from September, October, and this month because I have been partnered with Freedom since August and just received my first payment on October 31. If so please tell me how I can leave Freedom and still recieve my earnings. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1447798055][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 12208Here is my Freedom! dashboard.
why are you leaving freedom?

Upvote 0

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
wh
[DOUBLEPOST=1447802482][/DOUBLEPOST]
why are you leaving freedom?
I don't need to put my concerns out there about Freedom, it's just not a good network that I think I should be with.[DOUBLEPOST=1447806519][/DOUBLEPOST]
They pay you out till the date you were connected. So yes they pay you those months but with the usual 2 month delay as mentioned in the contract.
Yeah but can I just unlink and they will still pay me? And what do you mean two month delay? Will my September earnings be paid at the end of November?

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I don't need to put my concerns out there about Freedom, it's just not a good network that I think I should be with.[DOUBLEPOST=1447806519][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah but can I just unlink and they will still pay me? And what do you mean two month delay? Will my September earnings be paid at the end of November?
Yea they still pay you after you have been unlinked and indeed as you said. September gets paid at the end of November.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.