Solved Getting more subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

confroz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2015
YouTube
Hey, I want to gain more subs because i havent really gained alot, not many people have found my channel so im stuck in a loop hole and i need help to get out of it and grow, Please help

confroz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2015
YouTube
Uploading daily is a good way as more content means more possible vieuws.

But the one thing i noticed wich helped alot is getting social. Twitter, instagram, facebook. Get in touch with people so your name goes around, gain followers and interact and in time it will pay off.
Oh okay thanks, i shall start to try and do daily but college might get in the way. :D

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Oh okay thanks, i shall start to try and do daily but college might get in the way. :D
Well i'll share a secret with you then becuz i kinda have the same but with work :p

Try to make a sessions of lets say 2 Hours? Cut those in segments of 30 min or so and BANG! 4 video's. Now put one from private to public each day and try to get a small back-up of a couple video so your always on front of your schedule. Works for me ;)

Reactions: Brent Cone
Upvote 0

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
Well i'll share a secret with you then becuz i kinda have the same but with work :p

Try to make a sessions of lets say 2 Hours? Cut those in segments of 30 min or so and BANG! 4 video's. Now put one from private to public each day and try to get a small back-up of a couple video so your always on front of your schedule. Works for me ;)
That is actually a really smart strategy!! :D Thanks Twilight! ^^ I'm totally gonna try that once I start making Gameplay videos again! :)

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That is actually a really smart strategy!! :D Thanks Twilight! ^^ I'm totally gonna try that once I start making Gameplay videos again! :)
Whoop i have given a usefull tip! I rock :cool:.
I actually have created a back-up of 65 video's now. So in case i can't play a couple days i always have content ready and can offer daily content this way :)

Reactions: Brent Cone
Upvote 0
Hey, I want to gain more subs because i havent really gained alot, not many people have found my channel so im stuck in a loop hole and i need help to get out of it and grow, Please help
You don't need to upload daily, chose days of the week to post, the better way is to upload monday, wednesday and friday, use the other days to record, edit and promote your channel. If you have a Steam account you can search for groups of the games you upload in yout channel and invite the members to take a look and see if they like it, that is a good way to get fast subscribers.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.