Solved Getting kicked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksharkben

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
so I have a suspension on my freedom account?
and i don't know how i got it.

Attachments

• freedom.PNG
    freedom.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 13

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Ok so first of all that is the new layout of the Freedom dashboard to help identify where an application to join the Freedom network is at, some are still showing "under review" while this transition happens. From what I can also see from the screenshot you provided is that for some reason it isn't showing your channel is active per say - in that I mean that even though we can see your channel link under the channel heading it isn't showing as an active linked channel in the main text above.

What this could mean is that your application to partner with Freedom hasn't been fully processed yet, as such some of the features that you get, for example our sponsorship, and music won't be allowed until this has gone through

Just to clear up a few things, as this will help the application process
a) Have you had any recent copyright / community strikes on your Youtube channel
b) Do you have recent public videos - In that I mean have you taken a break from Youtube for a while and not published any videos
c) Does it show that you are a partner of Freedom on your YouTube status and features page?

Upvote 0

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I think what it means at the top is that your channel is still under review from our team and access to things such as sponsorships, music etc.. will be limited until you are fully partnered.

Please may I ask, have you been partnered with Freedom! before this incident?

Upvote 0

Jacksharkben

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
I think what it means at the top is that your channel is still under review from our team and access to things such as sponsorships, music etc.. will be limited until you are fully partnered.

Please may I ask, have you been partnered with Freedom! before this incident?
Well, see. I want to be partnered with freedom so I can get cool things to help grow but I don't want to get paid for my videos

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well, see. I want to be partnered with freedom so I can get cool things to help grow but I don't want to get paid for my videos
In that case you wouldn't be able to get partnered with Freedom as one of the criteria for getting partnered is that you monetise your videos.

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
@Jacksharkben, I've checked your profile and I've forwarded it to our Quality Control team. It was determined that the channel is already good. You can go ahead and refresh your Freedom! dashboard so that you can see the invitation to become a partner with Freedom!. If you have any other concerns or questions, don't hesitate to DM me your concern.

Reactions: Jacksharkben
Upvote 0

Jacksharkben

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
@Jacksharkben, I've checked your profile and I've forwarded it to our Quality Control team. It was determined that the channel is already good. You can go ahead and refresh your Freedom! dashboard so that you can see the invitation to become a partner with Freedom!. If you have any other concerns or questions, don't hesitate to DM me your concern.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.