Gaming Getting into the X-Mas Spirit with OverCooked

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to this extra special Let's Play series of OverCooked Christmas DLC - known as The Festive Seasonings.

In this video we undertake the first two kitchen of this DLC which adds two new characters, eight new missions, two new recipes and new way to cook things and an additional vehicle to navigate the map with.

For those of you who don't know OverCooked is a chaotic couch co-op cooking game for one to four players. Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the baying customers storm out in a huff.

If you enjoyed this video then please don't hesitate to leave a 'like', comment share and subscriber for more OverCooked content.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Lol i love how you calm and cool you were for the first 2 mins and then suddenly...OOOWW OOOH MOVE!!
Loved it xD[DOUBLEPOST=1481809701][/DOUBLEPOST]also....i dont know why but you sound like such a sir,like a typical engish man with a monical and suit xD

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Lol i love how you calm and cool you were for the first 2 mins and then suddenly...OOOWW OOOH MOVE!!
Loved it xD[DOUBLEPOST=1481809701][/DOUBLEPOST]also....i dont know why but you sound like such a sir,like a typical engish man with a monical and suit xD
Yeah it is one of those games that test your patience, and can lead to some great results / annoying moments. haha your not the only one to have said that.