Gaming Getting Bigger. and Bigger

Iosj

New User
Jan 14, 2016
Hello, my name is Iosj. I started YouTube about a year ago and I'm striving to gain more subscribers and viewers. I made my way to the Freedom family because when I first joined I only had about 142 subscribers and now I am close to 300. (I am a mobile gamer/ console gamer) Thanks for reading and hope you could check out my channel!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello, my name is Iosj. I started YouTube about a year ago and I'm striving to gain more subscribers and viewers. I made my way to the Freedom family because when I first joined I only had about 142 subscribers and now I am close to 300. (I am a mobile gamer/ console gamer) Thanks for reading and hope you could check out my channel!
Welcome to the forums and nice job on 300, you are halfway to me :D

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
You are most welcome here & good to see that you are growing

Reactions: Nuke