Resources Get Some inspiration!!

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hello best friends,

Basically everyone need inspiration.So today I just researched sometime on internet & I found these inspirational quotes and also one of my own quote
.I don't know may be help you get some inspiration.So that's the reason I am sharing...

1.“The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” - Walt Disney
2.“Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” - Will Rogers
3.“If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”- Steve Jobs
4.“Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”- Og Mandino
5.“I failed in some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the owner of Microsoft.” - Bill Gates
6.“Always try to do what you're passionate about.If you're doing what you're passionate about you never going to give up so easily” - Rohan (Actually me
)

Hope these quotes help you guys to get some inspiration.......thanks a lot mates :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Great post. Not too long ago I used to do a quote a day for my status message. I stopped since I had really important things to use as my status but I hope to bring it back shortly!