Complaints get rid of the baldy brothers please

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
please can freedom get rid of the baldy brothers or as i call them boring brothers as they are un original and now very repetitive and now feature people in there video thumbnails like geroge lucas and lady gaga for WHAT reason, i don't know.

Also the video series was supposed to help Freedom! partners but DOES NOT as it is hardly even watched as the videos never get more than about 500 views and freedom! has over 130 thousand subscribers

please replace it with something more useful to network members please

thank you for listening

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
please can freedom get rid of the baldy brothers or as i call them boring brothers as they are un original and now very repetitive and now feature people in there video thumbnails like geroge lucas and lady gaga for WHAT reason, i don't know.

Also the video series was supposed to help Freedom! partners but DOES NOT as it is hardly even watched as the videos never get more than about 500 views and freedom! has over 130 thousand subscribers

please replace it with something more useful to network members please

thank you for listening
Freedom videos get such a low number of views for the amount of subs they have, mostly because their subscribers are partners that just subscribe because they are partnered with them and feel obligated.

But I agree, the Spotlight series gets much lower views than any other series they have going, and has been for so long too. Most of their engagement is just comments saying "please notice me". Freedom needs to clue in and scrap it, they're wasting their money imo.

Reactions: Charles Meekins

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
I don't know who these people are but you all are 100% right when I partnered I just subscribed but I really only watched the videos that helped me other than that in don't really watch The videos

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
They have good personalities, but when it is the same thing day after day after day after day, it gets ridiculously boring. I watched a couple episodes, and now it's a running joke in my house to see how many more episodes they'll go before getting the can.
Seriously, 460 days in a row of nothing but the same.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
They have good personalities, but when it is the same thing day after day after day after day, it gets ridiculously boring. I watched a couple episodes, and now it's a running joke in my house to see how many more episodes they'll go before getting the can.
Seriously, 460 days in a row of nothing but the same.
Or in short a waste ot time and money. They could invest it in something better....