Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No. There's no point

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

MWGAMES

Rising User
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
Hi there, i was just after getting out of a Skype chat with a few other youtubers who are bigger then me. We do this Skype talk thing. But one of them said that I should get a MonsterCat licence off there website for my fifa videos because off the popular music they uploadhttps://connect.monstercat.com/. I told him that I wouldn't have the money to do so and he then told me to ask my network about getting a licence for their partners. I've been with freedom coming 2 years now and although some of the free music is good I still think you guys could do better for people who would look for the type of music Aero Chord and what not put out. Thanks for your time - Peter (MW)

MWGAMES

Rising User
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
The Free music is great, without a doubt but just having putting out fifa videos and that drops that monstercat music have are sick. But Please dont get me wrong, I do love the free music that freedom give us.
Mate, who can say no to FREE music that is absolutely amazing? :D

Reactions: MarketMan

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
The music that Monstercat puts out is NOT royalty-free, and probably never will be. So if you're using something from Monstercat in your videos, you better be prepared for it to be claimed.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is... You're better off buying a Monstercat License than wasting your time hoping for Monstercat to make their music royalty-free.

The truth hurts my friends...