Entertainment Get know me even more!

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
I did post like this before but say I already told you who I am. This what I am going to do. ask anything you like and I will make a video for it. there is thing call too much info. So do not ask for info that can harm me. If I feel, info is harmful, I will just skip. I come back with a video blog and share tho info to you. Anything you want to know about me?

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I did post like this before but say I already told you who I am. This what I am going to do. ask anything you like and I will make a video for it. there is thing call too much info. So do not ask for info that can harm me. If I feel, info is harmful, I will just skip. I come back with a video blog and share tho info to you. Anything you want to know about me?
Welcome to the Community! If you need something just ask, we are all good people here.
Remember your channel is about you and your experiences so make sure to make videos that you want to instead of taking requests all the time because eventually that will burn you out or become tiresome when you want to do something else but can 't

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

interesting concept for video making..

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

interesting concept for video making..
lol. thank. btw, no one like a sub for sub -.- that is an ugly word.

What is your favourite position? ;)

You did say ask anything (y) (Y).
Lmaoooo nice one
lol. I am going try to do this. I don't know how to respond to this XD