How lame was my introduction?

• I'm a mod and I technically have to be here to say hello...I mean it was okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On a scale 1-10...a 1, BUT it was a good effort!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GitRekt Official

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys! I couldn't think of anything for the title to make me stand out that much so I just put "Generic" in hopes that it got someones attention lol. I'm new to Freedom! and literally made a new account 10 minutes ago, I like to go by SunBro (PRAISE THE SUN) but git or Rekt is just fine, whatever you want to call me.

I've was referenced to Freedom! by a friend and figured I'd try it out, I do gaming videos from anything RPG related to shooters or whatever someone tells me to play, pretty much a basic channel on concept. I guess the thing that makes me stand out is my personality maybe? Haha I have a Orance cab and Peavy 6505+ behind me when I stream so maybe that too but I'd like to think its my personality and good looks that gets peoples attention >.>

I hope to hear back from some of you guys and if you give me a sub I'll sub you back, just make sure to message me if I don't cause as much as I hate to admit it, I'm lazy af xD So ill get around to it if I don't do it instantly

Heres my Channel ^.^ : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7S-mvBAIan2lqD0mN3Tk_Q

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
HAAROU GIT! :D Welcome to the Forums and Freedom! community :) I really hope you will be able to grow here and make a name for yourself! :) I would actually say it is your personality that makes people wanna watch you! :) You got a nice channel so just keep it up and you'll go further than far! :D Welcome again and I hope to see you around the forums! :) Have a nice day! ^.^

GitRekt Official

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome To freedom!

Thanks Jonah! Much love <3 <3

HAAROU GIT! :D Welcome to the Forums and Freedom! community :) I really hope you will be able to grow here and make a name for yourself! :) I would actually say it is your personality that makes people wanna watch you! :) You got a nice channel so just keep it up and you'll go further than far! :D Welcome again and I hope to see you around the forums! :) Have a nice day! ^.^

Thanks Kicksu! I hope to see you around more when surfing the forums and YouTube!! <3 <3

Reactions: Hicksu

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Guys! I couldn't think of anything for the title to make me stand out that much so I just put "Generic" in hopes that it got someones attention lol. I'm new to Freedom! and literally made a new account 10 minutes ago, I like to go by SunBro (PRAISE THE SUN) but git or Rekt is just fine, whatever you want to call me.

I've was referenced to Freedom! by a friend and figured I'd try it out, I do gaming videos from anything RPG related to shooters or whatever someone tells me to play, pretty much a basic channel on concept. I guess the thing that makes me stand out is my personality maybe? Haha I have a Orance cab and Peavy 6505+ behind me when I stream so maybe that too but I'd like to think its my personality and good looks that gets peoples attention >.>

I hope to hear back from some of you guys and if you give me a sub I'll sub you back, just make sure to message me if I don't cause as much as I hate to admit it, I'm lazy af xD So ill get around to it if I don't do it instantly

I just noticed there was somebody new here, but that's a nice generic title you have there. Dark souls was a lot of fun, I wish I had it for the computer, heh. That's nice that your friend referenced you here, because this organization manages to pool together a great group of people :p Sub4sub is discouraged here, and I hope that you manage to get far without it. Welcome again to the forums SunBro \o/

GitRekt Official

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
I just noticed there was somebody new here, but that's a nice generic title you have there. Dark souls was a lot of fun, I wish I had it for the computer, heh. That's nice that your friend referenced you here, because this organization manages to pool together a great group of people :p Sub4sub is discouraged here, and I hope that you manage to get far without it. Welcome again to the forums SunBro \o/

Ahhh okay, I didn't see that in the introduction sticky, I'll take care of it and get rid of that little part. Thanks for heads up!

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube

Welcome to freedom mate :) that Generic title :D

Reactions: GitRekt Official

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
U to welcome sir , so its seem to b u took a long break from youtube o_O

Reactions: Hicksu

GitRekt Official

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom mate :) that Generic title :D
Haha I try
By chance have you played The Division yet? That game is probably one of the better shooters out right now, sounds like it'd be up your alley.

Welcome to Freedom, friend
Hmm I haven't played the full game yet, I did however to the beta and wasn't that into it sadly. To be fair it was the beta and I was streaming at the time so i couldn't get really immersed into it but I'll have to look into it now since i hear its gotten better

Welcome to the forum!
Very nice montage, I enjoy them but they don't get much love these days on YT. I will support, but do the same for me in return. Thanks!
Thanks man! Yea there isn't that many people into Montages now days but hey, I like them lol. Yea dude, I instantly hooked you up a sub and after I get done doing what I need to do here, im going to watch a vid or 2 and comment what I think!

Welcome to the Freedom FOrums!
Thanks!! <3

Welcome to freedom :)
Thank you!! :D

GitRekt Official

Rising User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey, Welcome to the Freedom community forums. Hope you can enjoy your stay here :p Good luck with your channel
Thanks! I actually just got the acceptance email to be partnered so hopefully everything turns out well haha, if you don't mind I'd like to check out your channel and support you :3 I love helping smaller channels since I can actually fell important xD

thanks bro
Np man! Maybe one day we can naurto it up haha