Gaming GeneralKD141

GeneralKD141

New User
Dec 7, 2015
YouTube
Hello my name is 'KD' aka 'GeneralKD141' and my channel is about 'Gaming Commentary's & Let's Plays' I play any Game I like but I'm a 'Cod' fan I hope you enjoy your stay On my channel Peace!!!
Watch my first commentary:

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. I really liked your intro and the video you posted. Do you only play on Playstation?

GeneralKD141

New User
Dec 7, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. I really liked your intro and the video you posted. Do you only play on Playstation?
Yes I only Play PlayStation Just Preference Thanks 4 The Welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1449539241][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom!
Thanks For The Welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1449539395][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the community ;)

Seems your channel button gives an error, maybe this can help: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Thanks man I was wondering how and thanks for the welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1449540225][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forum mate.
Love the channel hope you sub me too.[DOUBLEPOST=1449540348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks 4 The Welcome I will Sub You and I will message you on a collab hope you sub me too thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1449540936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom!
Thanks 4 the Welcome

Last edited:

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

You might want to introduce yourself more to the public so that we can know more about you and what you do , and that can be easily done by taking the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , so just edit your thread , and you're good to go :D . In Addition , you can add a Sub Button which can really make it easier for people to sub to your channel , and you'll also find that on the Sticky Threads :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yes I only Play PlayStation Just Preference Thanks 4 The Welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1449539241][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks For The Welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1449539395][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks man I was wondering how and thanks for the welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1449540225][/DOUBLEPOST]
Love the channel hope you sub me too.[DOUBLEPOST=1449540348][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks 4 The Welcome I will Sub You and I will message you on a collab hope you sub me too thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1449540936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks 4 the Welcome
No problem, glad i could help :)

Epic Mala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2015
United States
YouTube
EpicMala
I want to personally Welcome You to The Freedom Family, I am also a COD fan, I was born with Call Of Duty. It would be great if you could tell us a little bit more about yourself. That would be great! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Freedom!
Sincerely,
Epic Mala