Gaming GeauxBurns

geauxburns

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
Hello Freedom,

Should have done this sooner, but better late than ever; I'm GeauxBurns (pronounced "Go Burns) and my YouTube Gaming Channel is over Two Years old, and I currently have over 1,000 Subscribers. Joined Freedom back in Spring 2014, and would like to become more involved with the Forum and Freedom Family.

Most of the content on my channel revolves around GTA Online, but I do enjoy other games as well; Fallout 4, Forza 6, Batman, etc. Feel free to check out my Channel; if you like my content you're more than welcome to Subscribe, and if you have a Channel that you think I might be interested in I'll definitely check it out.

Interested in finding fellow Freedom GTA Online YouTubers who might be interested in gaming as well as collaborating with in videos, and looking for someone who's good at making Intros, all my stuff is homemade.

In return, I'm a bit of an experienced amateur graphics/logo designer, and if anyone likes the look of my banner and logo I'd be more than happy to help make something for you.

Plus, I'm always happy to provide suggestions, tips, and advice when asked; just trying to do my part to help us grow together, as George always says. :)

GeauxBurns

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

you play some awesome games bro :) dam I cant wait to hit 1k and good job on hitting 1k :)

How has youtube been so far then ? learnt a lot ?

Reactions: geauxburns

geauxburns

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
How has youtube been so far then ? learnt a lot ?

Thanks Prology, you're almost halfway to 1k, keep it up! When I started my channel two years ago I had NO idea how many other gaming channels were out there, but what I've learned is; as long as you love gaming and making content don't give up, patience is a virtue, and always be open to learning when it comes to the skills required to build and grow a YouTube Channel. :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks Prology, you're almost halfway to 1k, keep it up! When I started my channel two years ago I had NO idea how many other gaming channels were out there, but what I've learned is; as long as you love gaming and making content don't give up, patience is a virtue, and always be open to learning when it comes to the skills required to build and grow a YouTube Channel. :)

yeah getting close to 500, Two years ago dam ! I'm coming close to 2 years as well your doing very well ! some nice tips there to , Thanks !

Reactions: geauxburns

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom,

Should have done this sooner, but better late than ever; I'm GeauxBurns (pronounced "Go Burns) and my YouTube Gaming Channel is over Two Years old, and I currently have over 1,000 Subscribers. Joined Freedom back in Spring 2014, and would like to become more involved with the Forum and Freedom Family.

Most of the content on my channel revolves around GTA Online, but I do enjoy other games as well; Fallout 4, Forza 6, Batman, etc. Feel free to check out my Channel; if you like my content you're more than welcome to Subscribe, and if you have a Channel that you think I might be interested in I'll definitely check it out.

Interested in finding fellow Freedom GTA Online YouTubers who might be interested in gaming as well as collaborating with in videos, and looking for someone who's good at making Intros, all my stuff is homemade.

In return, I'm a bit of an experienced amateur graphics/logo designer, and if anyone likes the look of my banner and logo I'd be more than happy to help make something for you.

Plus, I'm always happy to provide suggestions, tips, and advice when asked; just trying to do my part to help us grow together, as George always says. :)

GeauxBurns
Hah, everyone does their introduction at some point here :p What got you interested in being more involved with freedom? GTA Online has been popular for quite a while. If you're looking to work with additional people on here, I'd check out the collaboration forums ^^

geauxburns

Rising User
Apr 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
Hah, everyone does their introduction at some point here :p What got you interested in being more involved with freedom? GTA Online has been popular for quite a while. If you're looking to work with additional people on here, I'd check out the collaboration forums ^^

Guess I should have been more involved with Freedom from the beginning when I joined nearly two years ago, but recently I've started to notice how the Freedom family is and realized what I was missing out on. Will definitely look into the Collaboration forum, thanks for the suggestion. :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Guess I should have been more involved with Freedom from the beginning when I joined nearly two years ago, but recently I've started to notice how the Freedom family is and realized what I was missing out on. Will definitely look into the Collaboration forum, thanks for the suggestion. :)
I know what you mean. I worked with freedom a lot when I first started, but drifted apart when I was focusing on real life. Everyone is nice here, and they're great to have by your side. And no worries, finding the right people on the collaboration section works out nicely ^^