Gears of War 4 HYPE!!!

xlTwinkielx

Everyday Im Hustle'n
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
YouTube
Who is as excited as I am for the long awaited release of Gears of War 4 and which mode will you be playing the most? And Will you be recording/streaming it? Also Gears 4 beta-tage up on my channel on monday morning.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm not overly hyped for it I have to admit. Not sure why as I enjoyed the other games in the series, I'm sure I will get it when it comes out and I really should watch some more footage from the beta just to see if that will entice me more. As for the game mode if / when I get it I think that would be the campaign, which is given and then horde mode :)

xlTwinkielx

Everyday Im Hustle'n
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2014
Lawrenceville, GA
YouTube
I feel where youre coming from after the beta I wasnt looking forwad to the game probably because I had many other games to play but since then my excitement for the game peaked after watching the horde 3.o first to 50 livestream. Now It cant get here fast enough.

Kairos Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
I was thinking I might just buy an xbox one just to buy and play gears of war 4! I wish they released it on ps4

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I was thinking I might just buy an xbox one just to buy and play gears of war 4! I wish they released it on ps4
Wow thats dedication to the series there. I would say I wouldn't do that but I kind of did when I got my PS4....ooops. Either way it should be a nice game and I can't wait to see some more footage of it

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Who is as excited as I am for the long awaited release of Gears of War 4 and which mode will you be playing the most? And Will you be recording/streaming it? Also Gears 4 beta-tage up on my channel on monday morning.
I can't even afford the Xbox one to begin with, but I would look into the game more if I had it, heh.