Gaming G'Day

TaylorGames

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
YouTube
My name is George, I am from England and 14 years old, I turn 15 August. I found this site through my friend called Lawrence, and he is a cool guy anyway... I have decided to join the forums because I think it might be a way to get more subscribers, and also anyway who wants to collab with me, if you want to email me ([email protected]). My hobbies are gaming, doing martial arts and just relaxing, also a massive fan of TWD! My favorite food is Chinese takeaway! I started YouTube because I was a bit depressed and needed to get my mind of school and coursework. My biggest dream is to travel the world, and just have a nice life to be honest. I run a minecraft channel and fut-head and random stuff also.The final thing is when do I upload, I upload every Monday and Friday and hope to upload daily soon, and my channel is the following link-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazSzTVdjI-_-zTPcMU-zQA

Any questions or you want to collab-([email protected])
Hope to see you on my channel soon!

-George

Reactions: Ben Moughton

Ben Moughton

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
England
YouTube
My name is George, I am from England and 14 years old, I turn 15 August. I found this site through my friend called Lawrence, and he is a cool guy anyway... I have decided to join the forums because I think it might be a way to get more subscribers, and also anyway who wants to collab with me, if you want to email me ([email protected]). My hobbies are gaming, doing martial arts and just relaxing, also a massive fan of TWD! My favorite food is Chinese takeaway! I started YouTube because I was a bit depressed and needed to get my mind of school and coursework. My biggest dream is to travel the world, and just have a nice life to be honest. I run a minecraft channel and fut-head and random stuff also.The final thing is when do I upload, I upload every Monday and Friday and hope to upload daily soon, and my channel is the following link-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCazSzTVdjI-_-zTPcMU-zQA

Any questions or you want to collab-([email protected])
Hope to see you on my channel soon!

-George

Welcome to freedom! We hope you enjoy your time with us.